Acting Tutor

Tom H: You were in your acting class doing a scene for a class project. You had gotten the lead roll. You were having trouble with your lines and the lead guy moved away. You stayed after class to memorise your lines when your teacher came up to you. "Y/N I know you've been having trouble with your lines." She said. "But I have something that I think would help you." She said. "I found a tutor and his name is Tom Holland. And he's coming here to help you learn lines with you." She said. "When am I gonna meet this Tom Holland?" You asked. "Right now." She said. As if on cue a good looking guy came in through the door. "Hello you must be Y/N. nice to meet you." He said while shaking your hand. "Nice to meet you to Tom." You said while shaking his hand. Your acting teacher was talking but you couldn't listen to a word she said. All you heard was. "You both know what to do right?" She asked. You and Tom kept starring at each other and nodded your heads. Before you know it she's out of the room. "So Y/N your having trouble with your lines?" He asked. "Yep." You said. "Well I've seen you in class before your really good." He said. "Thanks." You said. You sat down on the floor and were running your lines. You turned towards Tom. "Now woo me." You said. "Woo you?" He asked. "Yeah woo me." You said. "No one says woo." He said. "Shakespeare did and I do. So woo me." You said. "You have pretty eyes." He said. "That's not original." You said. "How is it not original?" He asked. "Girls get told by guys that they have pretty eyes." You said. "And you have to be original." You said at the same time. You looked at him. "Now woo me." You said. He looked at you. "Your beautiful." He said while looking at you. "That isn't funny." You said. "It's not a joke." He said. "This conversation got deep." You said. You ran over the rest of your lines then got ready to go home. "Hey Y/N let's run your lines one more time." He said. "Ok." You said. You ran over your lines one last time without looking at them. When you were done you looked up to see Tom smiling. "Y/N you did it I'm so proud of you." He said. "Thanks." You said. He came over and gave you a hug. You hugged then when you pulled away your faces were only an inch apart. You looked into each other's eyes then you looked away from one another. "I guess I'll see you in class tomorrow." He said. "Yeah." You said. "See you tomorrow." You said. "Bye Y/N." he said. "Bye Tom." You said. You were really happy.

Harrison O: You were doing a scene with a girl you hate in your class. She had it out for you and you didn't do a thing to her. She made almost everyone not talk to you. There was a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes in your class and you became instant class partners. Then he introduced you to his best friend who was also in that class. You could tell they were like brothers because they were always hanging out with one another 24/7. You and the girl that you hated went up to the front to perform your assignment. She told you to tell your acting teacher that she did some work when really she didn't. You looked over to see Harrison looking at you blushing. When she saw you looking at Harrison she got in front of you and blocked you from seeing any part of Harrison. You got mad and knocked her out of the way. You read your lines. But you were getting interrupted but her after every sentence. She had pushed you down and the teacher saw this. She was took out of that class. When you went into class the next day you saw the teacher. You went up to her desk to apologise for the other day but it wasn't your teacher who was in the chair. It was Harrison. "Now Y/N I've seen you in class and you do good without any interruptions but your having trouble with your stage fright." He said. "How did you know that I'm having trouble with my stage fright?" You asked. "I can tell by the way you move your arms back and forth." He said. "Well can you help me it would mean a lot to me." You said. "I would love to help you." He said. "Awesome." You said. You were saying your lines but your hands started to shake. "Y/N just pretend your in a bubble and that bubble is your room. Or your private area you chill in." He said. You closed your eyes and imagined what he said. "Now just imagine that I'm in your private area and we're just having a conversation through the lines." He said. You opened your eyes and looked at him and started saying your lines like you were having a conversation with him. When it was done you were waiting for your hands to shake. When they didn't you were surprised. You looked back up to see Harrison looking at you with a big smile. "Y/N you did it." He said. "I conquered my stage fright." You said. Then you jumped on him and wrapped your arms around his neck and your feet around his waist. When your feet were planted on the ground you were still hugging. When you pulled away your faces were close to each other. Then you looked away from one another. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." He said. "Yep." You said. "See you tomorrow Y/N." he said. "Goodbye Harrison." You said. "Goodbye Y/N." he said. You were really really happy.