Self Taping: Harrison O

Harrison and you were really bored. Both you and Harrison are aspiring actors. You both had some acting in short films you did with friends. You suddenly got an idea. "Yes." You said. "What is it?" He asked. "Self taping." You said. His eyes got wide with excitement. He set everything up. You were taping him. And he was taping you. You pressed record on the camera. "This is what it's like taping with Y/N." he said with a smile. "Hello. Nice to meet you." You said. Then you started laughing which made Harrison start laughing. "No." He said. "Stop laughing." He said with a smile. "Well it's not my fault I can't ice skate." He said while starting to calm down from his laughing fit. After he had calmed down everything got quiet. Then he bust out laughing and couldn't stop. You stopped the camera and watched the footage over and over with Harrison. You edited to make it look like you were saying lines from your script. But it was funny because you kept messing up. Later on it was your turn. All you could hear in the background was Harrison's laugh. His laugh made you laugh. After you were done laughing. You and Harrison sent your self tapes in. You got a call from the director and put it on speaker so Harrison could hear. "Hello. I'm calling to inform you both that you've got leads in the movie. We would like to do screen tests between you two on Friday. Thanks bye." The director said and hung up the phone. You were really happy. You and Harrison starring in a movie. This will be your first major roles between you 2. The next day you and Harrison flew to where the screen tests were held. You did them and they loved the chemistry that you shared. The next few weeks you were running your lines and getting to know everyone on set. The cast and the crew. Harrison's best friend Tom was also in the movie. He was your characters cousin. You Tom and Harrison all ran your lines. They called Tom and Harrison to set so they could get them positioned for the first scene. They called you to set and made sure you were in your place ready to film. In the movie you and Harrison play boyfriend and girlfriend. Your a famous couple and Tom's character is your famous cousin. Over the next few months you Tom and Harrison were having the time of you lives filming the movie. It was the last day on set to film. You and Harrison had a scene alone with Tom. You were saying your goodbyes because Tom's character was moving. Your character had to cry. When the scene was done all you had to do was go explore the city. Then you went home. You stayed low for a few days. You and Harrison are roommates and you live together. You and Harrison couldn't wait for the movie to come out. Tom was also a roommate but he spent most of his time at home with his family. You and Harrison were with Tom and you had a party between the 3 of you. Tom and Harrison were giving you flirty eyes. Then you 3 ended up having a kiss fest that was shared. This was all because they both have feelings for you and you didn't know if. You were best mates and you were supposed to tell each other everything. But they kept this a secret from you. In a few weeks time you chose Harrison. Tom saw you as a sister and you saw him as a brother. There was no bad blood between you and Tom. He got you and Harrison together. You were happy now that you could do lots of self tapes with your best mate Harrison.