First Film

Tom H: Harrison decided to make a short film. You played Tom's girlfriend in the film. Tom will do a voice over. What you had to do was make the short film backwards. You started at the hospital part of the film because that's where it starts and where it ends. "Ok Tom fake cry not like literally cry. And Y/N lay on that bed and stay really still." He said. You nodded your heads. You started filming. Then after that was done you went to do the park scene. "Tom your gonna lean on that tree with a camera and your gonna wait for Y/N. When you see her take a picture of her. Then you'll hold hands and walk to a little pond." Harrison said. You started filming that. When that was done it was time to start the cuddle scene. Tom had his left arm behind you and his right arm behind his head and you had a soda in your hand. Once you were in position you started the filming for that. Then for the last part of the short film you have to film the cooking scene. "Y/N your gonna pour the batter into the pan and check the pancake. And Tom your gonna flip it from the pan onto a plate." He said. Once you were sorted you filmed that scene. Once it was done Harrison started editing the film. You were excited. This was your first short film to star in. It took a couple of days for Harrison to edit the film and come back to Tom's house where you are right now so you can watch it before it's uploaded onto YouTube. When he was finally done editing the film he rang Tom. "Hello." He said. "Hello." Harrison said. "I'm done editing the film I'm coming round to show it to you guys." He said. Then he hung up. Tom's parents or siblings were home so he came through Tom's bedroom window. When he got to you guys he got out his computer and showed you the film. When it was over you started clapping and Harrison started to bow. "That was bloody good Harrison." You said. "It was only bloody good because i found the best actors in the world." He said as he put his arms around you and Tom. He was fixing to go somewhere with his mom when he got a call on the phone. "Sorry guys have to leave I'll phone you later bye." He said. Then he went out Tom's window and left. "You did good Tom." You said. "You were brilliant." Tom said. "Thanks." You said. "Hey can I ask you something?" He asked. "What is it?" You asked. "Do you maybe wanna have a sleep over?" He said. "Sure." You said. You decided to text Harrison and told him you and him were sleeping over at Tom's house. "Hey Haz you and I are sleeping over at Tom's house tonight-xoxo." You sent him. Then he responded back. "Just got home getting some stuff now and I'll meet you at your house." He sent back. "Hey Tom I'm gonna run home and get stuff because Harrison's meeting me at my house." You said. "I'll come with you." He said. "Ok." You said. You had gotten your stuff out the door just in time to see Harrison's mom pulling up in your drive way. Then you walked to Tom's house. "What do you guys want to do?" Tom asked. "Well how about we watch a movie with snacks?" You asked. "Yeah that sounds cool." Harrison said. You all sat in the living room watching a Spider-Man film. Harrison was the first one to get tired. "Night guys." He said. "Night Haz." You and tom said at the same time. "You and Tom were sleepy so you cleaned up all of your movie snacks and cleaned up any crumbs that maybe on the bed. When you were done cleaning you were leaning against his fridge because you were so tired. Tom saw this and came over to you. You guys walked sleepily together towards his room where you were staying at for the night. You didn't bring a sleeping bag so Tom let you have the other side of his bed. As soon as you laid down you were asleep. As if on cue Tom covered you up. He wasn't wearing a shirt he was only in sweat pants. When he saw your breathing even out he knew you were asleep. "I love you Y/N goodnight." He said. Then fell asleep. You were gonna ask Tom about what he said in the morning. Because you feel the exact same way he feels about you and you couldn't be anywhere else with Tom.

Harrison O: Tom you and Harrison were all school mates. You introduced yourself to the pair during lunch and sat down at there table. You were new and didn't have any mates yet. That introduction started a friendship between you 3. You were also mates with there group of mates. They invited you to go wherever they went. You were a really chill person. You were in class when the teacher walked in. "Hello students I want you and a group of friends to get together and make a film then present it on your computers so you can show it to me. You may start now." Your teacher said. Since you have a big group of school mates. You decided to do a short film. One of your mates in the group decided to be the director and have a cameo in the short film you were making. You found Harrison's dad's little shack. "Hey Mr. Osterfield could we use your shack for a short film for school?" You asked. "Yep." He said. "Thanks. Do you need help cleaning it out or do you have it?" You asked. "I got the cleaning out but thanks for asking Y/N." he said. "Your welcome. You were doing a film about love. Since you knew all these people from school you already had that great chemistry. You and Harrison were the main characters in the film. You and your friends got into places and you started filming. When the film was done your other mates had to leave. They all said their goodbyes and they left. This also left you and Harrison alone. You had a kissing scene in the little film you did. He was editing the film when you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Whatcha doing?" You asked. "Editing the film." He said. "How far along are you?" You asked. "I'm almost done actually." He said. "Do you wanna take a break?" You asked. "Yeah." He said. He got out of the chair and stretched. Then he laid on the bed face down on the pillow. You got on top of him and started massaging his back. When you were done he went to finish what was left of the film then he walked you home. When you got home he did something that you weren't expecting. "I'll see you tomorrow at school Y/N goodnight I love you." He said "goodnight Harrison I love you 2." You said. Then you went inside your house and put on your pjs dreaming about your best mate in the world Harrison.