Where Your First Kiss Was

Harrison O: Your very first kiss was at Tom's birthday party. You and Harrison were both invited to go. As more of Tom's friends showed up you felt like you couldn't talk to people as much. You were getting lonely. That's when Harrison came over to you. "Hey Y/N what's up?" He asked. "Hey Harrison. I'll be quite honest there are so many people here." You said. "Why are you frowning?" He asked. "I can't seem to talk to anyone." You said. With your head facing the ground. You felt two fingers pull your chin up. You were looking at Harrison. "Y/N you've always got someone to talk to and that's me." He said. "What about Tom?" You asked. "Tom too but you'll warm up to these people eventually." He said. You couldn't look away from his eyes. You were getting lost in them. They were so blue. You saw Harrison looking between your eyes and your lips. "Y/N can I try something?" He asked. You nodded your head. You saw him leaning in to put his forehead on yours. "Y/N I'm going to try this so please don't move." He said. You looked at him. He leaned in more and kissed you. You didn't know what to do. You remembered what you saw in movies. Harrison started moving his lips and your lips found rhythm with his. You were kissing your best friend. When you got comfortable with the kiss you took control and Harrison liked it. You kissed for a little longer then you pulled away. When you pulled away everyone was starring at you and Harrison. Then they started cheering and you started blushing. Your phone buzzed with a text from Harrison. It read. "Y/N will you go out with me?-xoxo" you looked up to see Harrison with a hopeful look in his eye. You typed back. "I would love too -xoxo" you said. You came to the party as friend. Now your leaving as a couple.

Tom H: Tom you and Harrison were hanging out. Harrison and you would playfully flirt back and forth. It was more friendly banter than flirting. Harrison's phone dinged. He got a text from his mom. He said goodbye then left. This meant that you and Tom were left alone. You've never been left alone with Tom unless it was with Harrison. You were taking the place of roommate because Jacob his best friend from their movie SpiderMan HomeComing had went home to spend some time with friends and family. And his brother in law was also in town because he just served the last leg of a Navy tour he was on. He wasn't deployed to leave for another few years. His sister was also having a baby. Whenever someone looked at you and Tom they could tell something was between you two. Then Harrison called Tom. Your other half was coming back over. But it was with his aunt and uncle. The doorbell rang. "I'll get it." You said to no one but yourself. When you opened the door you were greeted by Harrison his sister Charlotte and their aunt and uncle. You saw a baby carrier and a little girl with them. You let them in and brought them straight to the kitchen. Tom came into the kitchen to get food because he was hungry. Food left his mind when he saw his best friend his sister charlotte aunt uncle a little girl and a baby carrier on the kitchen table. He came over to you and kissed your cheek. He gave everyone hugs. Before they came over you sat an area in the living room for his niece. You tapped her shoulder and she turned to look at you. "Hello. I have something to show you if you'll let me." You said. She nodded her head and held your hand to the living room door. You looked down at her. "Now before I open the door you need to close your eyes ok." You said. She nodded her head once again. "Keep them closed really tight." You said and she started to laugh. You opened the door and helped her through the door way so she wouldn't get hit by the door. "Now I'm gonna let go of your hand and I want you to open your eyes when I say go alright." You said. She once again nodded her little head. "Go." You said. She opened her eyes to see toys and coloring stuff with clothes and little snacks for her. Then she looked at the Telly and saw her favorite show was on. She didn't say anything and just hugged you. Then she gave you a kiss on the cheek as a thank you and ran to play with her stuff. You didn't know that Tom was standing behind you the whole time. When you went back into the kitchen you saw Harrison holding his Nephew. "Y/N wanna hold him?" He asked. You nodded your head scared to bits that you might hurt him or break him. Harrison handed you his baby nephew. You held him and looked at him. You could see sometime in the future you were with Tom holding your own baby. You looked at Tom and blushed and pretended that you weren't even looking at him. When you looked up again he was really close to you. Then he kissed you. You kissed back then pulled away. "Tom what does this mean?" You asked. "You me dating if your ok with it?" He asked. "Sure." You said. You and Tom were talking about baby sitting. It was supposed to be Harrison baby sitting his nephew but his mom got sick so his aunt told you that you could baby sit her little boy. You were excited. Harrison took his sister niece aunt and uncle out to buy them things. They would only be a few hours. When they got back they saw you sitting on the couch with the baby and his blanket. They took him from you and sat him in his carrier. After they got all of Harrison's nieces stuff and her little brothers in the car they were off. You were sitting thinking about what happened. You and your best friend Tom were now a couple.