Baby Y/N

Harrison O: Your mom had just given birth to you and Harrison. You are both twins. Everyone was coming to see you and Harrison. Everybody in your new family knew about Harrison but you were a surprise. They were only expecting a baby boy but they had gotten both. Your parents knew you were gonna be special. You and Harrison were both loud. When both you and Harrison were able to open your eyes and look at one another you were both excited. You always did the same things together. Your mom dressed you in the same colour. One was darker and one was lighter. You were more of a tom boy then a girly girl. When your first birthday came around you got trucks. You and Harrison never shared a room though. That was until you and Harrison started walking. Sometimes your parents would catch you and Harrison sleeping in his room. They wouldn't have the heart to wake up the both of you. When you were older. You both started dating the other's friends. When you and Harrison got excepted into a London film school you were so excited. You both studied the same thing. You met this guy named tom and you instantly became friends. You and tom started to flirt with one another and even though Harrison was your brother he found it quite cute. You and tom have admitted to one another that you have feelings but you decided to wait till your older to date. You waited for each other. That was the promise tom and you made. And the promise you both made was never to be broken.

Tom H: Tom was the eldest. He was going to hospital to see you his niece. You didn't know anyone named tom because you were only born just a few seconds ago. When tom got there the first thing he did was hold you. His parents were there along with his twin brothers. They thought you were the cutest little baby on earth. They all took pictures of you and posted them on social media and they got thousands of likes and comments within a few seconds. They knew you were gonna catch some hearts. You were gonna have your uncles wrapped around your tiny little finger. You had a really good childhood. You never married anyone. Because your parents wouldn't allow it for some reason. Tom wanted you to have the right guy that wouldn't hurt you. You didn't know this but people started making fan accounts for you when you were a baby. They still do. You have a fan account for your uncles. Because you like to watch what they did. You were still the same person even though you were in the spotlight just like your Uncle Tom. You could go on any plane for free just because your Tom's niece. You and his best mate Harrison were born in the same year on the same month on the same date. You thought that was cool. Since your parents wanted you with tom at all times that meant you could flirt with Harrison and talk to your uncle Harry. Their fans loved you. They even shipped you with Harrison. You and Harrison have secretly been going on dates but they were with Harry. You thought it was weird but you were used to it. But your Uncle Tom didn't know that and you didn't want him to either.