What You Do Now

Tom H: Act. You were very lucky to start acting. You were in the film industry but you weren't known that much. You had cameo's in different movies and Television shows. A casting director called your agent so you could send in a self tape of you doing a cameo in a movie. You sent in several self tapes of your cameo's. You made it through the first cut. They wanted you to do some gymnastics you called your agent and she set you up for training. She filmed you doing gymnastics and other training stuff your instructor had you do. You didn't know what this was for but did it anyways. You made the cut once again. They had you go on location to where they were auditioning people for screen tests. You saw about 3 other girls there. You were last to do a screen test. So this gave you more time to run your lines and have them memorised. After the girl before you came out of the room the door opened. "Y/N were ready for you." The lady said. You were running your lines over again before you had to go do your screen test. "Y/N we will see you now." She said. You went into the room only to see the most handsome man sitting there. You gave them your headshot that had all of the stuff that you did on it. "Hello I'm Tom Holland." The handsome boy said. "Hello I'm Y/N." you said. After you introduced yourself to the rest of the people that was in the room you were ready to get started. Tom came and stood beside you for your screen test. You said your lines then you were done. "Y/N you were the best that I've seen all day. We'll get back to you with our decision." The director said. "Thanks." You said. You walked out of the room with your stuff. You were waiting outside to catch a cab. You were about to call a cab service when you heard your name being shouted. "Y/N!" Tom yelled. You turned around to find Tom walking your way. "Hey Tom what's up?" You asked. "I was wanting to know if you would like to grab dinner with me tonight?" He asked. "Sure." You said. He took you to a really nice restaurant. Then you and Tom got out of the restaurant. He walked you to his car and opened your door for you like a gentleman. Then he came to his side and got into the car and drove off. "Y/N where do you live?" He asked. "I live in an apartment complex what bout you Tom?" You asked. "I live in an apartment complex as well. I believe your my neighbour. You live right across the street from me." He said. "Wow I didn't know that my neighbour was so handsome." You said. You realised that you said that out loud and your eyes went wide. "Did I just say that out loud?" You asked him. He nodded his head. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." You said. "I must sound like a creep." You apologised. "Don't apologise I thought it was quite cute actually." He said. You started to blush. Tom got into the parking garage and parked his car. "Y/N what floor do you live on?" He asked. "I live on the roof floor." You said. "So do I." He said. You both got into the elevator and ascended to your floor. When you were on the elevator you didn't realise that you and Tom were holding hands. And your fingers were intertwined. You were talking and laughing while still holding hands to your doors. "Well this is it." He said. "Yep." You said. "Hey Y/N can I have your number?" He asked. "Sure." You said. You swapped phones and gave each other your phone numbers. For your contact pic you and Tom took a selfie. For his contact pic you took a selfie with him. After they were set you looked up at Tom again. "I really hope you get the part because I really wanna work with you." He said. "I really wanna work with you 2." You said. "Goodnight Y/N." he said with the biggest grin. "Goodnight Tom." You said with the same biggest grin. You changed into pjs and put a movie on. You fell asleep into dreams about your fave actor and possibly new co-star. You couldn't wait to work with Tom.

Harrison O: Assistant. You were in the film industry with your best friend. You were an aspiring actress. You had a few cameo's in some of her movies but you like to stick behind the camera. She had gotten a lead roll and decided to take you with her. You were more like a sister to her then a assistant. She gave you money to get food and drink. She didn't want you to starve. When you went with her to watch her film you would always go get snacks and drinks for her and yourself and brought them back to her. Just in time for break. You had a following on Instagram and Twitter but you didn't care about that. She was filming a Marvel movie and brought you with her. Tom Holland who plays Spider-Man is gonna be in it. You saw a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes looking at you. You blushed. "Y/N this is Harrison." Tom said. "Hello Harrison. Nice to meet you." You said while shaking his hand. "Hello Y/N nice to meet you." He said while shaking your hand. You were surprised he knew your name. You and Harrison always sat in your friends trailer during filming. "So Y/N what do you do?" He asked. "I'm an assistant to my best friend." You said. "So am I." He said. "That guy that was with you was Tom Holland?" You asked. "Yep." He said. You and Harrison didn't notice the time until Tom and your best friend came to her trailer. "I see you have stuff in common." Your best friend said. "Yep." You said. "Hey guys could I talk to Y/N alone?" He asked. "Sure we'll be waiting in the car." Tom said. "Y/N I have something to ask you." He said. "Go ahead." You said. "Could I have your number?" He asked. "Sure." You said. You swapped phones and put in each other's phone numbers. For his contact pic you took a selfie together. For your contact pic you took a pic of him. You were really happy. He walked you to the car. You rode home together. "This is our stop." You said. "Aw I don't want you to go." He said. "You looked across the street only to see Toms shared house with Harrison. "I see we live on the same street then." You said. "Yep." He said. "Goodnight Y/N." he said. "Goodnight Harrison." You said. You went to bed thinking about Harrison and how cute he is. You couldn't wait to see him tomorrow.