You're A YouTuber

Tom H: you are well known on YouTube. You got the opportunity to go to the Spider-Man Homecoming premiere. You were told you can talk about the premiere who will be there and the fans waiting for autographs. But what you weren't allowed to do is film the movie. You had lots of time preparing for this. What people didn't know is that Peter Parker aka Spider-Man aka Tom Holland was your boyfriend. You just started dating. So you kept your relationship on the down low. You were texting Tom about the premiere. You decided to get ready with Tom in his hotel room. You guys liked to plan things out. You just got off the phone with Tom. You went to sleep. The next morning was the day of the premiere. You got your vlog camera out and started your day. "What's up you guys. Today is the day of the Spider-Man Homecoming premiere and I'm really excited. I'm getting ready with a special friend of mine so you'll get to meet him. I'm just chilling in my hotel room right now. Watching tv. I will let you know when i made it outside." You said. You turned off your camera. You went outside to explore. "Hey guys I'm back." You said to your camera. You started talking about the location of where you were for the premiere. "I just turned up at this hotel. If your confused there are two hotels in the location I'm in." You said. You were about to talk when your phone rang. "Hello." You said. "Hello. Princess." Tom said. "Are you ready for the premiere?" You asked. "Yes I am." He said. You couldn't see through the phone but you have a feeling he is smiling really big behind the phone." I'm in the front of your hotel." You said. "Ok I'm coming right now to come get you." He said. "Just come get me already I'm dying to see you." You said. "Ok ok I'm coming jeez." He said. "Bye." You said. "Bye." He said. When Tom saw you he pulled you into a hug straight away. "Tom say hi to the fans." You said. "Hi." He said while waving to the camera. You walked around the hotel. Then toms phone rang with a text. "Who is it Tom?" You asked. "My friend Harrison. It's time to head to the room so we can get ready." He said. You got to the door of his hotel room. When you opened it you were greeted by a little boy. "Hello." He said. "Hello." You said back. "Tom whose this?" He asked. "Paddy this is Y/N." he said. When he heard your name he shook your hand like a gentleman. "Paddy would you like to say something to the camera?" You asked. "Hi I'm Paddy." He said. Then you turned to Tom and Paddy."I'm the youngest sibling to this guy." He said. "Paddy do you know how to hold a camera?" You asked. He nodded his head. "Come film me please." You said. "Right now she's getting her hair done and her face prettied up." He said. "That's right." You said. You and Paddy were making jokes back and forth when you had did something that he thought was funny and he laughed out loud. "Paddy." You said laughing. "What I couldn't help it that was really funny." He said. Once he calmed down it was time to put on your outfit that would go with Tom's. "Guys Y/N is about to get naked and she can't let you see that so let's keep it PG and go see Tom." He said to your camera. Tom had his suit pants on and his shoes he was saving his dress shirt suit jacket and tie for last. Once he was ready they were waiting on you. When you came out Tom couldn't believe his eyes. Once you complemented each other and Paddy was ready it was time to go to the premiere. When you got there it was really loud. There were so many people there. You got ushered down the red carpet. When you got to the end you turned your camera off. You watched the movie and couldn't stop telling Tom how good he did in the film. When you got outside. You turned your camera back on. You filmed to the after party then turned your camera off again. When it was over you went back to toms hotel to change out of your fancy clothes and into pjs. You both were gonna be there for a few days. You had someone get your stuff from your hotel and check you out of the hotel you were staying at so you could spend the rest of the night with Tom. You were laying down in bed with Tom. "Did you like the movie?" He asked. "I did." You said. "I think my fans like you." You said. "Really?" He asked. "Yep." You said. You and Tom were talking when Tom whispered in your ear. "Should we tell them now?" He asked. "Up to you." You said. "More like up to you." He said. "Guys you might be confused." You said. "I have a confession to make." You told the camera. "Tom isn't just a special friend he's more than that." You said. You looked at him and he looked at you. You both nodded your heads. At the same time you both said. "Were dating." You laughed. "Please no hate on either of us." You said. "Guys you can see Spider-Man Homecoming in theatres July 7th. Please like subscribe comment and share." You said. "Tom do you know my outro?" You asked. "I've seen some of your videos come on now." He said. "Kidding kidding." He said. "Bye." You said and made a funny face at the end. When the camera was off you and Tom put on a move. In the middle of the movie you fell asleep. You were glad to be cuddled up to Tom.

Harrison O: You had a cooking channel on YouTube. You were doing a collaboration with your boyfriend Harrison. You had your lighting and your camera set up when you heard a knock at the door. It was Harrison. You were really happy. You were the luckiest girl alive on the face of the planet. You and Harrison like to hug. You were hugging when you thought about the video. You grabbed his hand and took him to the kitchen. You had all the stuff out. You were making cupcakes. You decided to be #basic and get some box cake mix. You turned on the camera and pressed record. "Hey guys I'm Y/N for those of you who know and for those who don't know. Today I am here with my boyfriend Harrison." You said. "Hey guys." He said. "What are we making today Harrison?" You asked. "Today we are making cupcakes." He said. "We decided to be basic and get box cake mix." You said. Harrison started laughing. He got to read the ingredients needed for the cake. You did the eggs and he did the pouring. After the batter was made you did the scooping. When the batter was in the pans you put them in the oven to bake. You were making home made frosting. Harrison helped when you got tired. He was wearing a cut off shirt that showed his muscles. His muscles were flexing. When he was done stirring you both tasted the frosting. You put it into some bowls and died them different colour's. When the cupcakes were cooled completely it was time to frost. You frosted first then Harrison did. When you were done frosting the cupcakes it was time to try one. You decided to do it wedding style. "Ok Harrison 1...2...3." You said. When you took a bite of the cupcake it was really good according to Harrison. "You guys should make the frosting it's really good." He said. "You made the frosting Harrison I didn't." You said. "But you made the delicious cupcakes tho." He said. "Guys make sure if you take pics to tag me and Harrison in them we love seeing your baking creations. Please like comment subscribe and share." You said. "I'll be posting pics on Snapchat Instagram Facebook and Twitter. Please follow Harrison on Instagram and Twitter it would make my day if you did." You said. "Harrison wanna do my outro with me?" You asked. "Anything for my princess." He said. "Bye." You guys said at the same time with some funny faces. You left a clip in where Harrison was telling you a joke his friend Tom told him and you started laughing. When you turned off the camera you and Harrison saved the rest of the cupcakes you made. You were putting the remaining dishes in the sink when you felt two arms wrap around you. "Whatcha doing?" He asked. "I'm fixing to wash these." You said. "You need a break." He said. "He picked you up and carried you to your room. He laid you down on the bed and covered you up. He got in the other side of your bed and covered himself up. You and Harrison were watching a show that was really funny. The character on the show was in the middle of a really funny joke when you fell asleep. Not long after Harrison fell asleep. You were cuddled up to him. You couldn't imagine not falling asleep or cuddling Harrison.