16 And Pregnant

AN- I did this one where you keep your babies with either Tom or Harrison and I wanted to do it again but you put your babies up for adoption. (For the ones who were confused)

Harrison O: You and Harrison are on a reality show. You are sort of a celebrity. You've been dating Harrison for a while. You are both 16. You are pregnant. Your parents were really strict and wouldn't allow there daughter to have a baby while in high school. You are living with Harrison's parents. You were coming to ask Harrison a question when you heard yelling. "Harrison you can't keep this baby." His mom yelled at him. "Mom yes we can me and Y/N are old enough we both have jobs that pay good money. We can support this baby." Harrison yelled. "When the baby is born your giving it up. That's final." His mom yelled while leaving the house. He came back to you really mad. "So what did your mom say?" You asked. "She said that we weren't old enough to keep the baby and our jobs didn't pay us enough money to support the baby." He said. You got really upset. Harrison hugged you. He was just as mad as you were. You and Harrison were talking about adoption. You and him were thinking about an open adoption. You were close to finishing your last year of high school while Harrison already finished because he did online school. And finished. You found some people that couldn't have a baby. And they wanted you and Harrison to make the rules. You and Harrison had lunch with them and they were really good people. A few weeks later. You were in bed when your water broke. You woke Harrison up and he took you to the hospital. His mom and dad were still asleep. Harrison's phone kept ringing from his mom and dad calling him. He ignored them. They came to the hospital to apologize. You had some doctors usher them into the waiting room. It was time to push. You were pushing then you were told to stop. "I can't do it anymore." You said. "Yes you can Y/N do you want to look?" Your doctor asked you. "No I don't want to look." You said. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Yes we don't want to look." Harrison said. You pushed one more time then your baby boy was here. Harrison hugged you. "Do you guys want to see him?" She asked. "No please get him out of here." Harrison said. You and Harrison were so upset. After you spent the night in the hospital the day came to give your son to his adoptive parents. The nurse brought your son in so you could see him before you handed him off to the adoptive parents. You held him and you started to cry. Then the nurse took your son to get him into some of his nursery clothing. The discharge nurse came to your door and knocked on it. "Come in." You said. The nurse opened the door with your release papers. "Since your giving your son up for adoption here are his papers that you have to sign and they go with the adoptive parents. Here are your discharge papers and it says what you have to do so you won't rip the stitches." She said. "Thanks." You said. Then she left and shut the door on her way out. You got ready and held your son while in being wheeled out of the hospital. You started crying. The nurse and Harrison helped you up from the wheelchair. Then you met at the spot where the adoptive parents would be standing. You and Harrison had moments alone with your baby boy. Then you saw your sons adoptive parents. "Hey. Oh my god is that him he's so cute." Your sons adoptive mom said. "He's really handsome." Your sons adoptive dad said. He stood talking to Harrison while you and the adoptive mom were talking about your son. It was time to hand him over to his new parents. Once he was in his new moms arms she let you give him a kiss on the head as well as Harrison. You hugged them and so did Harrison. Once they walked away you started crying again. Harrison hugged you. Then Harrison and you get stuff to eat and go home.

Tom H: You and Tom got to the London School Of Films. You are pregnant. The first person you told was your boyfriend Tom Holland. He was really happy for you but you are both 16. You called your parents at school and they were mad at you. Then Tom called his parents and they were willing to help. You moved into Tom's families house. They drove you and dropped you off at doctors appointments. You met your daughters adoptive parents. They were really nice. They wanted to be in contact with you and Tom at all times. They were the best people that you could ask for to be the parents of your little girl. The day came for your baby girl to come into the world. You and Tom were taking a nap when your water broke. The sound of your water breaking woke up Tom. You felt a hand tap your shoulder. "Y/N wake up." He said. "Huh?" You asked. "Your water just broke we need to get you to the hospital." He said. His mom came into the living room to see that there was a towel on her floor and it was soaked. "Um why is this towel soaked?" She asked. "Y/N's water broke and we have to get her to the hospital." He said. "Oh sweetie come on let's go." She said. "Guys!" His mom yelled. You heard the footsteps of his dad and three brothers coming from every direction of the house. "What is it?" They asked. "Could you watch them for just a sec I have to drive them to the hospital the babies coming." She said. "I'll bring the boys there alright." His dad said. "That's fine meet you there." His mom said. Then she got your hospital bag and got your asses out the door and to the hospital. When you got there you and Tom were greeted by a nurse that had a wheelchair waiting just for you. "Hello M'am are you having a baby?" She asked. You nodded your head. "Is this your first?" She asked. You nodded your head again. Tom saw a social worker that was working with you on the adoption. "The adoptive parents are going to wait outside to give you guys some privacy." The lady said. They wheeled you into a room and it was time to get you in a gown and within a few hours it was time to push. You pushed and they told you to take a break. "Do you want to see your baby?" The doctor asked. "No." You said. "Are you sure?" The doctor asked. "Were sure we don't want to see her." Harrison said. You pushed some more and your baby girl was born. Harrison hugged you. They took the baby and cleaned her up in another room. The next day they brought her in and you held her. You started crying. You were released with your baby and Harrison from hospital. You held your baby girl till the adoptive parents got there. When they got there you handed your little girl to her new mom. You and Harrison kissed her on the head. You were both quite upset. Then you went home and cuddled with BF Harrison.

Tom H: Tom and you are in your last year of high school. You finished the 1st semester then you begged your parents to let you go to the same school tom was at. They took you and you were glad. Tom and you had the same schedule so you could help each other get the grades and marks you deserve. Almost everyone asked if you and tom were engaged. You told them no. At least that's what you thought. Tom came into your study hall session knelt down then he popped the question right in front of the class and the teacher. He put the ring on your finger then he left. Everyone started asking questions even the teacher. The most things you were getting asked were things like. Is the baby a boy girl twins triplets sextuplets or quads. And what type of wedding you and tom were gonna have. The next month was your birth month. No one knew except Tom and his best mate Harrison knew that you technically have 2 birthdays. You were supposed to be born the 20th of your birthday month but you decided to wait and come a couple days late. You were hoping that it wouldn't happen to your baby. Your keeping the gender of your baby a secret until you came to school the next day. When you got there you were greeted by tom and had a ribbon and a crown. Then in the library there was people waiting for you. You opened the door to see they've thrown you a baby shower. You were the only one they've seen that came to there school and was pregnant. They thought that was cool. You got some cool stuff. Then they took you outside where there was a piñata waiting to be hit. They decided not to spin your or blindfold you and they told you to just hit it. You already knew the gender of your baby but they didn't. When you and Tom hit the piñata out came blue streamers. You were really happy. They were all shocked. They had gotten you gender neutral stuff. You are now 37 weeks pregnant. You were ready to pop. You were at a school game when your water broke. You gave Tom a look and he knew what you were talking about. "Hey guys can someone give us a ride to hospital Y/N's having the baby." He said. Harrison rode with you and some friends. They took you to hospital. Both of your parents were working and couldn't get off in time. It would take a while before the time came to give birth to your son. You called his mom and dad. "Hey Nikki Dom were in hospital I'm waiting now we'll update everyone as soon as we can." You said. "Thank you and I'm sorry we can't be there but good luck with this Y/N we love you." She said. "I love you 2 guys bye." You said. Then you hung up the phone. Then your mom and stepdad called. "Y/N were very sorry we can't come our boss is making us work overtime but please keep us updated ok." She said. "We will we promise I love you mom." You said. "Love you 2 good luck." Then she hung up the phone. You and Tom came up with a good idea. You were gonna live stream the birth so that your parents and some of Tom's friends that couldn't make it watch the birth. A few hours later the doctor came in. "Guys it's almost time to give birth. If you have something to set up please get it up please and thank you." She said then she left the room. Tom had the live stream set up. He texted all of your friends to watch it. When you knew they were online watching it was time. You pushed. You could see they were sending in helpful and playful comments. Then you pushed again. After you pushed again for the last time. The doctor waited for tom to give the ok to introduce your baby boy. The doctor was behind tom. "Guys I have a surprise for you all." Tom said. Then the doctor came from behind tom. "Guys I would like to introduce you to Harrison Sam Holland into the world." He said. You were getting lots of cut comments and questions. Once you were holding the baby you were happy. But the happiness didn't last long. You were putting your baby up for adoption with some family friends that couldn't have children. You were really happy about that because you were gonna get to see the baby all you want. But when you gave him up as soon as he was born you were sad. You cried once and you just hugged tom. They released you and your baby the next day because they had to do tests on the baby. The tests came back good and you actually went home with your family friends so you could sit down and hold your baby boy a little while longer before you actually had to leave. You put the baby in his crib then you left. Your family friends kept sending you and tom pics of your son. You were sad that you couldn't keep your son but you were glad he was with people you knew that would take good care of him. Then you and Tom went home and you just fell asleep.