Chapter 20 (2/3)

They were at the end of Judgement Hall when Frisk said, "I'm going up ahead, okay?" "Alright, my child." Toriel said, and Frisk ran up ahead. "I'll catch up, Frisk!" Asriel called to the curious human that was now running up ahead. Asriel was now smiling at the fact that he already knew his 'plan' was working.  (comment now what you think his 'plan' is xDD)

After awhile Frisk came to a room that had another goat with a purple cape, a golden beard, and gold shoulder plates. He was surrounded by golden flowers and grass and he seemed to be watering the flowers, and in front of him was a throne that reminded her of a King's throne and she began to wonder if this was the King.

"Uh, hello?" She asked, and seemed to startle the goat. "Oh? Is someone there? One second please, I am almost done watering these flowers." He told her. "Oh, okay." She responded, and just like he said, one second later he turned around.

"...Here we are! Howdy!... How can i....... Oh." He said, turned to the left, and then faced Frisk again. "... I So badly want to say, "would you like a cup of tea?" But..." "But what?" Frisk interrupted, even though she already knew since Sans told her. "But you know how it is..." She did know, and she was going to get around killing Asgore! She was determined! "Yeah... I do..." She whispered. Frisk could already tell from his voice that he did not what to fight her either. Asgore then walked to the left side of the room, and turned to face Frisk. "Nice day today, huh?" Frisk nodded slightly. "Birds are singing... Flowers are blooming... Perfect weather for a game of catch. ... You know what we must do..." He said, and Frisk nodded. "When you are ready, come into the next room." Frisk then nodded to what he said and replied with, "Okay..."

About thirty seconds of taking in what Asgore just said later, the human walked into the next room, where the king of all monsters was waiting. 

"How tense..." He said right as she walked into the next room, which slightly looked like the room she was in when she just fell, except the golden flowers were not there, and there was a path downward. "Just think of it like... A visit to the dentist..." He continued, then walked to the right. Frisk followed him, and then he said, "When you are ready, come into the next room. If you are not, I understand, I am not ready either." and then turned left again and walked straight into another room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Meanwhile with Asriel and Toriel)

"You do not think she is going to get herself into trouble, do you?" Toriel asked her son worriedly. "I doubt it." Asriel said, and wondered if he should tell his mother about his plan. After debating it in his head for about thirty seconds, he decided he would tell her how it would go out. "Hey, mom?" He asked. "Yes, Asriel?" She responded. "Come here, I wanna tell you something." He told his mother. Toriel then bent down next to him and he whispered something to her. "Ah, so was that why you made all those phone calls?" She asked. The two were now 3 rooms away from Frisk (The room before The Barrier.). "So you'll help me with my plan?"  He asked his mom. "Sure, I will, Asriel!" His mom responded with joy.

(Back to Frisk)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frisk walked into the room that Asgore just walked into and saw him looking at a long corridor  that turned from black, then faded to white. It honestly reminded her of an optical illusion. "This is The Barrier." He said, still with his back to the human. "This is what keeps us all trapped underground.... If by any chance you have any unfinished business, please do what you must." He said, letting her choose if she was ready to battle him yet. "I am ready." She said with confidence and determination. "... I see...This is it, then." 

He turned to face her and said, "Ready?"Frisk nodded and 7 containers came out of the ground, in each of them a different colored heart, they looked like her soul, but different colors. there was an orange, yellow, green, light blue, dark blue, and a purple one. There was also an empty one, that scared her, for she thought that that must be the container for her soul... 

Suddenly, she entered a battle with Asgore, and the words "(A strange light fills the room. Twilight is shining through The Barrier. It seems your journey is finally over. Your filled with DETERMINATION.)" And then Asgore said "Human. It was nice to meet you... Goodbye." But before he could say any more, a fireball that Frisk recognized as one of Toriel's appeared and knocked Asgore to the side.

A/N: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! YOU DONT GET TO KNOW ASRIEL'S PLAN UNTIL LATER TODAYYYY!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*ahem*

sorry xDDD

anyway i dont want to give away deh SEEEECRET yet. xDD

the next update is hopefully later today but it miiiight be next week.
word count: 867 words
next update: one to seven days