Chapter 18

The next few rooms were just puzzles that Alphys offered to solve, then solved, Mettaton encounters, and conveyor belt rooms with occasional steam vents. They went through these kinds of rooms and elevators until they found a purple themed room with many cobwebs and spider webbing on the floor, not to mention all of the small spiders hanging from the top of the room, and then crawling back up the web they were dangling on when the group of monsters (and human) came near. 

"Ahuhuhu, did you hear what they just said?" A creepy, but also slightly kind voice said from within shadows. "They said a human wearing a striped shirt will come through." Frisk started to get a little worried, with her, in fact, being a human wearing a striped shirt. As they walked through the room, the voice continued, "I heard that they hate spiders." Frisk was almost certain that this mysterious voice was talking about her by now so she whisper-shouted "I do not hate spiders!" Well, to be honest, she didn't hate spiders, she actually thought they were kind of cool! "I heard they love to stomp on them." The voice in the shadows said. By now they were walking in a huge spider web covering most of the floor, and it was slowing their walking. "I heard that they love to tear their legs off." Frisk was now getting mad at this mysterious voice and said at a normal talking level, "I do not hate spiders." Toriel and the rest heard her by now, but the voice still had not. They had come to the center of the web on the floor, and the voice had still not heard her, and further more said something incorrect, all humans must hate spiders. And before she yelled something, the voice came into seeing range and saw where the voice was coming from, before she could get a good look at it though, she yelled, "I do not hate spiders!!!" The enraged human was now yelling at the voice, "This human actually likes spiders!! And is very kind to them!!" She continued. 

Now that she was done letting her anger out, she was that this creature, that she was guessing was that voice, was a spider/human looking thing, with black hair that was pulled into two pony tails at the sides of her head, 5 eyes that first blinked one by one, then after all in unison, she was smiling, and had slight fangs, had 6 arms, 2 holding tea cups, 2 holding tea pots, and 2 hanging free, and a poofy, sort of old fashioned dress. 

She was kneeling on a spider web above us and called a couple of her little spider minions over to ask them something. When the spiders had come over, she had whispered something to them, and in exchange, then had handed her a paper. "Oh my! it says that even if you did not donate enough gold to buy a spider pastry, you still gave some of the spider's in the ruins some gold and talked to them?" The spider creature said. Frisk then nodded in agreement and looked to Asriel for him to agree too, since he was with her when she did it. He then nodded while saying, "Yes that is true." "Well then, I can let you out of my web to be on your way, then, bye dearie." The voice then disappeared into the shadows again and they were all unstuck from the web.

"Now that she's out of our way, one or two rooms ahead is going to be the Mettaton Resort." Alphys said. She then noticed the poster on the wall for Mettatons next performance and whispered, "Oooh no." 

They walked into the next room, which was mostly blue and purple themed. but what stuck out to Asriel, Toriel and Frisk, was that it looked too much like a movie set to be normal... "Come on Mettaton, we have to be going, now turn off the forcefield keeping us in here." The robot slowly came down some stairs in a blue dress. "Alphys darling, why do you always have to ruin all the fun in filming?" Mettaton said, sounding slightly disappointed that he was not going to be able to do his show. "Because we're busy, now let us through, Mettaton." Toriel spoke up when Alphys didn't.  Mettaton sighed, then the forcefield opened.

They went through and Alphys showed them a way to a big building with two rows of windows that added up to 5 windows in all with three on the top row and then one beside each side of the doors with golden light shining through. Under each of the bottom windows there was a big bush and leaning against the left one, was Sans, sleeping. To top off the big building, above the doors, was a sign with the word "MTT" on it in the center, to stand for "Mettaton" and on each side was a picture of Mettaton with wings.

A/n : "Am i at the page minimum yet?"

xD quotez

i think this counts as a long chapter right?

yeah i think it does.

and sorry for not updatin

im goign into middle school soon, and im just loosin track of time 

so yeah

word count: 890 words

Next update: 2 -3 days

see you guys at the next update!