Chapter 15

(A/N: jeesh I had quite a bit of writers block for how to add this character in and undyne x alphys is allowed because it is totally completely cannon in the game) 

"W-we w-were... uhmmm....." Frisk tried to think of something to say so they wouldn't get in trouble. Just then, Asriel stepped in front of her and looked at Undyne. "We were exploring. We got bored in that sea grass so we decided to look around Waterfall! If you didn't come so quick we would have come back, but..." Asriel trailed off, "Here you are, we didn't have enough time to get back." Asriel continued. "...I see..." Toriel said after hesitation. "Just... do not run off like that again, you two." She continued. "We won't!" Asriel and Frisk said in unison.

"So this is your house, Undyne?" Frisk said, walking up to the fish-shaped house. "Yep! Hey, punk! Maybe we should hang out at my house some time!" Undyne half-said, half-yelled. "Uhh, sure! I'm not sure when we could hang out though... because we are kind of in a hurry right now." Frisk responded. "I am afraid she is correct, Undyne... But if we find any extra time we will come back, okay?" Toriel told Undyne. 

"Okay, I don't want to slow you guys down, but wait! Can I come with you to explain all of this to Alphys? She's the Royal Scientist, and one of my friends." Undyne said turning around, probably to get something out of her house, but Frisk saw a glimpse of a blush on Undyne's face when she mentioned Alphys being one of her friends. She whispered what she saw to Asriel and they both got suspicions about her and Alphys.

"Yes you may come, but Papyrus?" Toriel said, turning to Papyrus. "Yes, Toriel?" Papyrus responded. "Your brother said you may not come beyond Alphys lab, so you may want to stay here and go find Sans." Toriel said. Papyrus looked a little disappointed, but agreed and turned around to go find Sans, wherever he went. 

After Papyrus had left, Frisk, Asriel, Toriel, and Undyne all walked toward the exit of Waterfall, until Asriel spoke up. "Hey, mom?" He said. "Yes, Asriel?" Toriel responded. "Can I show Frisk something?" He said. When she asked what it was, he walked up to her and whispered something to her. She then nodded and Asriel told frisk to close her eyes and that he has a surprise for her. She did as he said and he led her down a path that looked like it wasn't even there. Then she heard something saying 'hoi' over and over while Asriel said, "Okay, you can open your eyes, Frisk!" When she opened her eyes, she saw 7 dog/cat things that were now looking at her and saying "hOI!!! i'm temmie!!! and dis is my friend... temmie!!!" except one was saying, in perfect grammar, "Hi, I'm Bob." Which just made Frisk burst out in laughter. "What is this place?" Frisk asked once she wasn't laughing as hard. "This is Temmie Village!" Asriel responded. 

After Frisk had talked to all of the Temmies, and Bob, they went back to undyne and Toriel, who were currently trying to figure out how long undyne could stay with them, since they're going into Hotland and Undyne is a fish. "So I would recommend you stay with us until we get to Alphys lab, then once you explain everything, you can go back home and Alphys can come with us, okay?" Toriel said, it seems like they had already found the solution. 

When Undyne and Toriel were done talking, they all moved out of Waterfall, and into a place that was much hotter, and had lava flowing under the bridge they were walking on. The floor of the area was a kind of orangeish red color, and the walls were orange. The temperature definitely answered why the area was called 'Hotland'. 

They walked into the next room and for one there was a save point, so Frisk touched it and her HP was then at max, but then in front of her there was a huge building with the word 'Lab' on it. Undyne whispered to everyone that this was Alphys lab and that they were allowed straight in. When they came close to the door, it automatically opened and they all stepped right in. then about half way through the room, the lights turned on and a yellow lizard person walked out of a door in the wall.

"Hey, Alphys!" Undyne then said, suddenly

A/n: welp i figured out a way to do it. i also suck at writing shipping crap so yeah, thats why the undyne x alphys was so bad XD 

i also added in some temmie village just because i thought its temmie! she needs to be added in somewhere even if she isnt a huge character. 

Word count: 822 words

Next update: 1 - 2 days