Chapter 12

"This is Snowdin Town, guys. Here in the inn is where you're going to be staying, k?" Was Sans response to the children's question. "Okay!" Asriel said. "I'm fine with that!" Frisk responded. Then Sans and Papyrus led the 3 up to the inn to check them in, so they wouldn't have to pay for their stay there. 

"Wait here a sec, k guys?" Sans said. "I'm gonna go check you guys in for the night so you don't have to pay." He added on. "Thank you, Sans." Toriel said, and then Sans walked in the inn. 3 minutes later he stepped out the door and beckoned them all in, saying "C'mon guys." Toriel, Frisk, Asriel, and Papyrus all walk in the door, Toriel first. The rabbit that runs then inn's eyes widened when she saw Toriel and Asriel. "W-wait, but aren't these the Q-Queen and Prince of the entire underground?!" She said, stunned. "I am the former Queen, and Asriel is the former Prince, but we do not take that name anymore. After we left the King, we did not use the name 'Queen and 'Prince'. And you do not have to treat me any differently that any other monster. One last thing, I prefer the name Toriel over any other so please refer to me as that." Toriel said, with a smile on her face after she wasn't talking about Asgore anymore. "Oh, okay, Toriel, here is your room key. Your room is up the stairs and one room to the left. "Okay, thank you!" Toriel then said as she walked up the stairs, Frisk and Asriel trailing close behind. 

The Next Day

Asriel was the first one to get up, so he walked over to his mom, Toriel and shook her awake. "Hm? What is it, my child?" Toriel asked, still half asleep. "It's time to get up, mom." Asriel said. "Let me check the time - oh my it's already 11 in the morning!" Toriel exclaimed as she got up to wake Frisk. "Come on, Frisk it's time to get up. " Toriel said as she lightly shook Frisk to get her to wake up. "Moommm, i don't wanna get up." Frisk said she rolled over in her bed and put a pillow on top of her head. "Frisk, we have to, we're late!" Asriel said. "Frisk, it is already 11 in the morning," Toriel said. "Oh no. I'm getting up guys!" Frisk said as she sat up quickly and got out of bed. Then the three walked out of their room after grabbing their things and Toriel locked the door. After they had everything ready they all walked down the stairs.

"Uhm, excuse us, we are running a bit late, here is the room key." Toriel said as she put the key on the desk and walked toward the door quickly with Asriel and Frisk right behind. "Oh, alright, bye for now, i hope you come again!" The person running the inn said as the 3 walked out of the inn in a hurry.

As they all walked past Sans and Papyrus' house, Papyrus noticed them going by and hurried outside. "Nyeh, Toriel!! Can the great Papyrus ask you a question!" Papyrus said as he caught them about to leave Snowdin. "Go ahead, Papyrus, but quickly, we are in a hurry because we are late." Toriel said. "Can I, the great Papyrus, come with you? I could surely convince Undyne to not capture and battle the human! I could do so because I am friends with her!" Papyrus said. "Well, sure, Papyrus. Just please do not take too long, we have to go quick." Toriel said with a second of thinking. "Okay, I will run back and tell Sans! You can go ahead, The Great Papyrus will catch up! Nyeh heh heh!" Papyrus said while running back to tell Sans. "Okay!" Toriel yelled back. 

In a couple more steps, the 3 entered the area called 'Waterfall'. The area's walls were made of a dark blue stone, and around the path they were walking on, there was a pond of glowing bright blue water. To top it all off, there were glowing stones on the ceiling. They continued walking and in the next room was a kid they saw in the Snowdin, an echo flower with someone standing beside it, and one of Sans sentry posts with him at it. "Sans, your brother is going to be coming with us to convince Undyne to not capture and battle Frisk here, okay?" Toriel said. "As long as he doesn't go past Alphys lab, then k." Sans said as Papyrus walked into the room panting and said, "I could not find Sa- Wait!! He's actually at his sentry post?!" Papyrus exclaimed and stared at Sans. "Yep, I'm at my post, and I just agreed to let you go with them, okay bro?" Sans said. "Nyeh heh heh!! Thank you, Sans! I was just actually looking for you to ask if i could go with them, but I couldn't find you!" Papyrus said. "Well I was at my sentry post, that's why you couldn't find me." Sans said, pointing out the obvious. "I know." Papyrus replied. "Well, we have to go or else we will be even later." Toriel said. "Come on Papyrus! We have to go." Frisk said beckoning him to come as she, Toriel, and Asriel began to walk away."I am coming, human Frisk!" Papyrus said as he ran to them. 

When they all walked into the next room, part of the all was covered with a waterfall that flowed onto part of the floor. The part of the floor that was covered in water was easy enough to walk through, but there were rocks falling in the water, and if you got hit by one then you got pushed down to a bit of land below the waterfall. Toriel led the way through and none of them got hit by any of the rocks. When they went into the next room, there was a bunch of sea grass that they had to walk through, except when they did, t made noise, and the noise brought attention to a figure in armor that was on the cliff. "The Great Papyrus recommends that everyone, stay still. If you move she will throw a spear." Papyrus whispered. "Okay." Everyone else whispered back.

A/N: YES. i finally got another chapter with around 1000 words!! and just to let you know,  i have many cliffhangers that are going to be used in the next couple chapters

next update: 1 - 2 days

word count: 1103 words