Chapter 19

(A/N: so sorry for not updating!!! i had plenty of time but apparently, now i have writers block! im going to try to make this chapter as long as i can, but i know i will not have writers block for the next chapter because i already have planned out what im going to do exactly. anyway bac to the story.)

After the three monsters and human had made it through Mettaton's Resort, Alphys had led them to the door in the huge building that led to the Core. "T-this is the way to the C-core, Toriel d-do you want to go n-now?" Alphys stuttered, turning to her former Queen. "Yes, I would like to proceed as quickly as possible," Toriel responded. Alphys responded with, "A-alright, then let's g-go." While walking toward the huge door, "This way" Alphys continued.

The scientist froze when she saw 2 black figures moving toward the entrance to the Core. "W-what?... N-no one else is supposed to b-be h-here..." Alphys said after the figures had entered the Core. "W-well, let's just g-go." Alphys continued, leading the four to the entrance to the Core.

"Who were they?" Frisk and Asriel spoke up at the same time. "I-im not s-sure to be h-honest..." Alphys said then continued. "Well, come h-here, t-this elevator s-should take us to where M-mettaton is," Alphys said. Alphys walked up to the elevator to find it not working. "Wh-what? The e-elevator should be w-working... W-well, let's just go to the r-right the -" Alphys was cut off when she looked around the corner to the way to the right she saw a huge fire pit in their way. "W-well, looks like w-we'll be going to the left path i-instead.

They all headed to the left path only to find a Madjick standing in their way. "Please step aside." Toriel half said, half ordered. As said the Madjick stepped to the side and let them through. In the next room there were 3 lasers and a switch. Alphys asked them to stay there while she deactivated the lasers to let them through.

Eventually, they got to a crossroad. Alphys led them to a way that had many monsters that soon moved aside at the sight of Toriel. Once they got to the end of the path they flipped a switch on the wall and circles around in the maze that was called the Core until they found another puzzle, that Alphys offered to solve but then stepped aside when Frisk and Asriel asked to try to solve it. It actually wasn't that hard so about a minute later they finished the puzzle and came back out.

"Where do we go next, Alphys?" Asriel asked once he and Frisk were done with the puzzle. "Uhm, i think we're supposed to be heading that way." Alphys said and then pointed straight ahead of them. Alphys led them through the maze and eventually came to a long bridge. "Y-yeah, this is where we're supposed to be. 

They made their way across the long bridge only to find (for Frisk a save point) an elevator, and a big door with what looked like a version of the delta rune on it. "O-on the other s-side of this door, M-mettaton is waiting for F-frisk, then h-he is going to b-battle her." Alphys stated. 

A/N : Meh i know its not too long, but its still a chapter and like i said i know exactly what im going to do for, now that i think about it, the next 2 or 3 chapters. and i won't be updating on the 14th due to me going to a water park for the entire day which i am looking forward to.

word count: 619 words

next update: 1-2 days