Chapter 9

*Time skip to after Chara and Frisk's conversation *

"Uhm, Asriel?" Frisk asked, not sure how he was going to respond to this. "Yeah, Frisk?" Asriel responded. "Can I talk to your mom for a minute?" "Sure, she should be to rooms that way." Asriel said, pointing in the direction of the living room. "Okay." Frisk said, walking toward the door, and then opening it. 

Frisk then walked toward the living room where Toriel was. "Uhh, Toriel?" Frisk said. "Yes, my child? What can I do for you?" Toriel said with a smile. "Well, uh, when can I go back home?..."  Frisk said, scared she was going to get her mad for asking to leave.  "Well, my child, this is your new home!" Toriel said happily, for she didn't tell Frisk she would be staying here before.  "Oh, well, when can I leave the ruins then?.." Frisk said, still worried about getting Toriel mad. "Uh, well, Frisk, I have to tell you, you will get very hurt if you leave the ruins alone. Them, Asgore. Will kill you. But, if you stay here, in the ruins, I and my son will protect you from all of them that will hurt you in the rest of the underground. " When Toriel mentioned Asgore, her expression went dark, but once she changed the topic, she was perfectly fine. "Uh, I'll be right back, okay Toriel?" Frisk said and hurried back to her room to ask Asriel something.

Once she got back to her room, she told Asriel everything that had happened and asked him an interesting question, if he wanted to come with her. "Well, yeah, I do Frisk, but I don't know if mom will let me..." Asriel said, not knowing the other half of her plan. "Well, when I was talking to your mom, Asriel, she said i couldn't go alone, if you and your mom come with me I won't be alone!" Frisk said with enthusiasm when she finished her sentence. "Oh, you do have a point, Frisk!" Asriel said with the same enthusiasm as Frisk. "Come on, Asriel, let's see if it will work!" Frisk said running toward the door to the bedroom.

After a tiny bit of convincing Toriel, they finally got her to go with them. Toriel agreed to not let any battles between Frisk and other monsters to avoid her dying or getting hurt. And with that Toriel, Asriel and Frisk walked into the next room and down some stairs into a long purple hallway. Once they got to the end of the long hallway, they were greeted by a huge door with the delta rune symbol on it. Toriel, without hesitation, pushed the door open, and then they found something that startled them. The freezing cold of Snowdin forest.

A/N: sorry for the delay of update, yesterday i got sick and i couldnt update. but i still got it up, and i know what to put in the next who knows how many chapters so i definatly wont be delaying anything except if i have to o somewhere or something, wat im saying is i wont be postponing the updates because of nuh ideas. next update is in 2 - 3 days without any delay

word count: 545 words