~Chapter 5~

A/N : for 1, sorry for the delay on updating, i have for 1 been thinking about how to continue this and i think i have figured it out and for 2 i have been BUSY. so not only have i not been knowing what to put but i dont have time to put it. but i have found a little bit of time right now to do it so yay! anyway, on with the chapter.

Asriel had been living with his mother and Chara for many years now.

He ran away with his mom after the first human, after Chara, fell, because Asgore killed it in hopes to collect enough souls to actually shatter the barrier. Toriel believed that since Asgore was stronger, that he could follow up with Asriel's plan, but Asgore declined.

Asriel and Toriel would check for humans that fell every day. And three years after the two had come to the ruins, a human did fall. The human never told either of them their name, though the only thing Asriel and his mother knew about the child was its soul trait, bravery.

Asriel found the human in the ruins one day and called his mother to come and take care of the child, though after one day of staying, the child convinced Toriel and her son to let them pass. Though the fact that the two weren't aware of was that the child died in only Snowdin, then their soul was taken to Asgore.

This process repeated itself, two to three years in between, and the souls that fell were bravery, integrity, perseverance, patience, kindness, and finally justice.

And then... The seventh soul...

A/N : i know!!! it was extremely short, but that is for a good reason! the 'seventh soul' is coming in the next chapter and since that is the last one and the one we know most about, i wanted to make frisk her own chapter

(i know.. people are gonna get mad at me because i actually see frisk as having a gender, welp... i can see them as being whatever i want)
i might actually get out two chapters in one day, iiif i dont fall asleep, that is. i cant believe how short this one is though, its mostly A/N! welp, thats the end of the chapter, next update is in 5 minutes XD.

EDIT: how could i forget patience? HOW COULD I FORGET PATIENCE?!

im not sure but i added it in and edited the chapter (actually i goin through and editin the whole book) with the help of grammarly so yeah

i was like: "theres six souls before frisk" *counts how many there are* "this is only five. WHO AM I MISSI- oh. iiiiiim an idiot, its patience.

(8/8/18)