I'm a Motherfuckin' Queen- Bucky Barnes requested

"This mission is almost done, and then we can come home." Bucky's smiling face was taking up your whole computer screen. He had gone on a mission with Tony and Steve, a simple mission. That didn't mean you wouldn't worry. "I'm glad to hear that Bucky. Soon I can cuddle up with you and not Sam anymore." You joked and Bucky rolled his eyes. "I've got to go babe, I love you." You smiled and looked into his eyes, well eyes on the screen. "I love you too James."

"He is MIA Aaryanna. More than likely dead." Were the last words you heard spoken about your lover. People had given you your space, you and Bucky had gotten very close since his time here at the Tower. Even after finding out everything he had done, you still loved him. He was your rock, and you were his.

When Tony and Steve came back without Bucky, you had screamed at them, punched them, called them names. But they understood, they too were beating themselves up over it. Steve kept going on his own to try to look for him, and Tony would lock himself in his lab when he wasn't with Steve. For the first few months you would go with them, but every time you all came home without him, everyone could see a little part of you die each time.

It had been a year now to the day. Still no sign of Bucky, and no sign of you moving on. You guys haven't found a body, so some little part of you was still hopeful. But the rest of you knew he was dead. Today was like every other day, no one but Steve, Tony, and you knew the importance of today. Curled up in your room, sleep still in your eyes, the alarms went off.

Jumping out of bed and quickly into your suit, you grabbed your knifes and guns and made your way to where you heard fighting at. It seemed everyone followed this plan, and everyone jumped in on this plan. You zeroed in on one guy, and started running at him. 'How dare they come in TODAY of all days?!' You thought to yourself as you threw a punch at the guy. He got a few good punches in, but you had the upper hand. What you didn't realize was how far you two were getting from everyone else.

When your back hit the glass wall from the living room, you and the man you were fighting both fell onto the little ledge outside the window. The wind whipped your hair everywhere, you don't remember when your hair tie pulled off. Before you could get up, the guy got on top of you and held you still. His hands came right to your throat, and enclosed on it.

As you tried to gasp for air, feeling the burning sensation in your chest, the man laughed. "He's not here to save you now, princess."Getting the rest of the strength you had, you quickly grabbed one of your knifes and pushed up to a sitting position, stabbing the guy in his gut. "Bitch, I'm a motherfuckin' queen." You whispered into his ear as he fell over, off of the roof. But he had grabbed your ankle, and you fell.

Last second, you grabbed onto the ledge. "Damn, why didn't I work on my arms?!" You cursed yourself, and just held on for dear life. Out of no where, someone grabbed your hands and pulled you up, emanating a shriek from your burning lungs. The person backed up quickly until he fell back onto the couch, you on top of him. You quickly grabbed one of your knifes, but stopped when you saw who it was.

It was your Bucky.

Quickly dropping the blade to the floor, you wrapped your arms around his neck tightly and sobbed into his neck. He held you to his body, his own tears coming down. Soon everything died down, and only the sounds of his panting and your soft cries could be heard in the living room. Soon enough you two got up, and the rest of the team came in. One by one, everyone hugged Bucky.

~Skip to later that night~

It was after a wonderfully made dinner by Vision when you and Bucky made your way back to your shared room. "A shower sounds nice." Bucky said with a tired voice, and you just grunted in reply. Both of you got into your bathroom and stripped. Bucky had turned on the water, and turned around. You quickly faced him when he let out a straggled cry. You quickly crossed the room to him and hugged him tightly, both of you bare to each other. "You don't have to explain, James. I trust you, and I love you." You whispered to him, and he nodded. "I left you for so long. I intend to make that up to you Aaryanna." He said with a determined look on his face. "Sounds great, but first lets shower and go to bed." You lightly pushed him into the shower, moaning in peace at the feeling of his wrapping himself around you from behind and the hot water spraying your body. Life was gonna get good again.