Steve Rogers- Please Come Back To Me

(Yay!!! Finally something not Bucky! Sorry not sorry that there isn't smut in this one.)

Summery: You were the best girl friend of Steve Rogers for most of his life, but when you're 13 (Steve and Bucky are like 15) your family moves to Germany. Years later you see each other again, but it's moment before you crash into the water.

Word Count: 1404

You cried as you held your best friend for dear life. "But (Y/N), you can't just leave Brooklyn! This is your home!" Bucky wasn't taking it well, either. "I can't choose what I do or where I go, my parents are forcing me to." You cried harder as you let go, and hugged Steve. He held onto you with all of his strength, and you broke down harder. "Hey (Y/N), if I somehow make it into the army and we find out where you are, I will write to you. I won't let you stay with that monster." He let you go, smiling down at you.

"I can't leave my dad, he's beat me even harder." His eyes softened, and he let go of your arm finally. "I love you, Steve Rogers." Was the last thing you said before you ran off to your father's car, leaving America for Germany for your father's job.

That was 5 years ago, and how you're helping your father command a section of the Nazis. You didn't want to, but you couldn't say no. Now they were sending you to go kill Captain America, little did you know it was Steve. Your team went inside to kill his companian, and you let them do the work as you hid for a last resort. As soon as you came up from behind them, the big guy shot at them and Bucky went out the side. You saw his face, but he didn't see you in time. You used the pads of the suit they made you wear and you climbed the side. "Guys, it's me! (Y/N)!" You yelled, and jumped to get Bucky but Steve held onto your arm as Bucky fell to his death. "No!!!" You shrieked, and Steve pulled you inside.

Next thing you knew you were inside the plane with another team, and of course they died. "Steve!" You yelled, running to him in the cockpit. He was trying to work the control, but you knew better. He was going to land the plane in the water. You felt your heart rip in two when he pulled out a girl named Peggy's picture, setting it where it would be the last thing he saw. "Steve, I thought... Never mind. See you on the flip side." You smiled over at him, and a he turned to face forward and talked to Peggy. You curled up into a ball and untied your hair, letting it fall around your face and shoulders. Taking off your jacket, you set it beside you with your picture and I.D. "I love you, Steve Rogers." Left your lips softly, and the plane landed in the water. The pain of the cold water was less then to learn that Steve, your Steve, had lied. He loved another and never sent you letters. You sent him letters at first, but you stopped when you didn't get any back.

Next thing you knew, you were waking up and saw a dark room around you. It was HYDRA, they had woken you up. "Ah, (Y/N) (L/N), good morning. It is-" You cut him off with a wave of a hand. "I know, you downloaded it all to my brain. Why is there a tube in my arm?" He smiled proudly to himself. "Well, when project Winter Soldier failed, we decided to wake you up. The liquid running through your veins allows you to look into peoples dream's as they are happening, or if you just touch their head you can see all of their memories and make them remember." You nodded numbly at the answer to this.

"So Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers are alive?" You asked as you swung your legs to the side of the bed. He nodded, still proud. You hated the smug look on his face, and from all the anger you had you looked over when you heard him choking, his eyes were bleeding and blood pouring out of his mouth. His dead body dropped to the ground, and you read over the file that was on the table next to you. What you were supposed to do was go in while SHIELD was at it's weakest and kill the head person, or at least the Winter Soldier and Captain America. Simple enough.

You went to a closet by the room after taking the tube out, and changed into black jeans, tank top, and hoodie. You didn't need any weapons, but you still put the knifes into your combat boots and walked out. It was like your body already knew where to go, and soon you found yourself outside and by a simple car. You took the keys from the glove box and drove to what the GPS was set to, and drove to the tower where the Avengers lived in. You pulled out the identification card and used it to get information. Turns out recently (for the plot, just roll with it), that Steve and Tony had a huge fight and all the Avengers were on sides, and SHIELD was slowly building itself back up.

 Turns out recently (for the plot, just roll with it), that Steve and Tony had a huge fight and all the Avengers were on sides, and SHIELD was slowly building itself back up

You looked into the back and saw (above), quickly putting it on and sticking your knifes into the purse. You walked in, and someone stopped you. "You look new, what's your name." Before you could say anything another lady came up behind you. "Hello, I'm Pepper. You must be Tony's new assistant for him and the Avengers." You turned to the see woman, and you shook her hand. That's who the got the I.D. card from, poor girl must be dead. "Yes, thank you for the opportunity." You said with a smile, and followed the woman. She didn't get into the elevator with you, and she said, "Tony will show you around when you get to the top, I hope you can handle sarcasm." "I can do well on my own with that." You said with a smile, and she pressed the button to the top floor.

Taking a deep breath, you got into fighting mode and as soon as you got to the top floor you killed one of the guards with the same power you did to the scientist. This made the distraction, and you quickly made your way to the living place of the Avengers and saw Tony with Steve and Bucky. When you saw Steve you couldn't hold it in anymore, you wanted out of HYDRA. "Steve, help me." You said, and he turned around and his face went white.

Tony tried to get close to you, but you took a step back. "Please, I don't want to hurt you. I don't know how to control it." You said, and you saw another man walk in. "(Y/N), this is Dr. Bruce Banner. Can you please go with him and tell him what happened to you." You looked over to Tony and nodded, Bruce leading you softly by your arm to the lab.

After a while and you explained everything to him and he wrote a lot down. A woman with red hair walked in, and smiled over to you. "Hello, I'm-" You cut her off. "You're Natasha, known by the nick name Black Widow. I know everyone here, I found out when Bruce touched me." Bruce briefly explained it to her, and she carefully took you to a room that held you inside so you wouldn't hurt people until you learned to control it. You looked over as a door opened and you saw Steve pin the guard to the wall by his neck. "She is not a threat, she came in looking for help!"

"Steve Rogers!" You yelled, and he looked over to you. "Steve go read Bruce's notes. I can't control my power, I'll end up killing someone." He looked over to you with a look of pure sadness. You turned away from him and concentrated on the target they set up for you, but you missed as Steve called your name. The concentration broke and the power bounced back into you, hitting you in the chest and going through. You couldn't really hear anything, but then Steve was above you repeating 5 words. "Please come back to me..." Then darkness overtook your body.