1k Special

(Quick before you start reading, I just want to thank you all for over 1k reads!!! As a special I am doing a Jon Snow x Reader and there will be smut in it. If this goes well I will do a Game of Thrones Smut/ Fluff book. Enjoy!)

Warning: Spoilers!!! Major!!! Spoilers!! Read at your own risk. Smut.

You and Jon Snow had been friends for many years. His father had taken you in when you were young and didn't have breasts. Now that you are older and a woman disguised as a man, you did what you could to cover the fact. You had wraps around your breasts and wore clothes that were a bit big on you, and you were glad winter was already here at the wall.

It's quite funny how Jon found out you were a woman. You always faked a deeper voice then your normal voice. It was when you were getting the wildlings to the ships to have people help fight the white walkers. You saw Jon getting attacked by one of the more calmer white walkers, and you ran in and yelled Jon's name. In your normal voice. He was stunned but kicked into action and caught his sword. You grabbed your own and started fighting others off with him.

When you got to the ship you avoided Jon at any costs. He finally cornered you and trapped you in a actual corner with both arms over your head. You smiled sheepishly and laughed nervously. "Are you a woman?" He asked, looking directly into your eyes. "Yes, always have been." You felt your chest tightening, and Jon backed off and chuckled. "You never really did say if you were a boy or girl when we were younger." You just shrugged. "Your father knew, and he said for me to have my best chance at this world was pretend to be a boy until I was ready to be an actual woman. I guess that time is now. I'm still the (Y/N) you know, Jon." He just shook his head, chuckling. "Let's get back to the mainlands, shall we?" He asked, and took your hand and lead you out.

Later everyone found out you were a woman, and Jon threatened that if anyone tried to touch you he'd cut off their dicks. Of course this shocked you, Jon was protective but not to that extent. You were thinking as you were walking, Melisandre had given you one of her older dresses and you stitched it up. You saw a group of men around someone, and gasped as you saw it was Jon.

Before you could run, Othell Yarwyck and Alliser Thorne grabbed you by both of your arms and dragged you over to Jon's kneeling form. "No! Stop!" They just put a knife in your hands and you looked up into Jon's eyes. "I'm so sorry, I love you..." You kept resisting, and someone punched you in the face and used that to drive your hand forward, stabbing Jon. You fell to the ground on your knees and the kid you always hated drove his knife into Jon's heart. They all said it was for the night watch, but Jon had gotten help from the wildlings.

When they all left you sat there beside his body and held his head in your lap. You let your hair out of the string and let it fall around your face, hiding your tear-streaked face. You placed Jon's head on your lap as you stroked his hair. You barely noticed the sun coming up and Davos Seaworth. He quickly got people who loved Jon and they carried his body into a room, and you numbly followed. A few moments- or hours for all you know- Melisandre walked in and saw Jon Snow dead, and you weren't talking. She got onto her knees in front of you and saw the cloudy look in your eyes. "I saw this happen to you, (Y/N). The time of you being silent. I never knew why or when, but now I see."

You had heard her but you didn't care enough to answer her. You let the tears slowly fall down your face, and she walked out and went to her room. Davos stood before you and lifted your head up. "Tell us what happened, (Y/N)." You nodded and stood up, walking over to Jon's body. "I was walking and saw a group of men around something. I saw Jon on his knees, his face filled with pain. Before I could even think to run, Othell and Alliser grabbed my arms tightly and dragged me over to his, forcing a knife into my hands. I did my best to resist, but then someone punched me in the face and thrusted my arm forward." You broke off to let out a small sob, covering your mouth. One of the men already had a cloth and handed it to you to put on your bruised cheek you had neglected.