Bucky Barnes- Hot Nights

Summery: You're trying to deal with a new power you recently got from HYDRA. You can control fire and make it appear out of no where. But some side effects are shit, that's when your boyfriend Bucky comes into help. (Warning: Smut, slightly rough.)

Word count:1001 (Had to use the gif. I love it so much.)

~Your POV~
I felt on fire. My body so hot, I was laying on my blankets with pants on and a sweatshirt. I couldn't take it anymore and I took off my sweatshirt, leaving me in my sports bra and pants.
It was still too hot so I changed into shorts, that felt a little better. Not even the AC in the tower could cool me down. I heard the door creak, and my boyfriend of 9 months walked in with a sigh. He just got back from a mission and took all of his clothes other than his boxers off, getting into his bed. We still had separate rooms in the Tower if we ever needed to cool off or take a break every once in a while.
"Bucky I know you just got back from a mission and all but please don't cuddle up to me." I said as I turned to face him. "Still feel hot?" He asked with concern, moving my hair that was sticking to my face from the sweat. He got up and I heard the bath running, I guess he was gonna make me take a bath.
He walked back in and picked me up, I was too hot to move. Sitting me on the closed lid of the toilet, he helped me out of my clothes and he smiled kindly back up at me. He then picked me up and sat me inside the bathtub and I instantly relaxed.
He had turned on more cold then hot water, and right now it was feeling like heaven as the bath filled up more. "I'm sorry to make you come home from a mission and take care of me." I said and looked up into his blue eyes. My favorite color. "(Y/N), all I had to do was fly the plane for the team. Plus I'll do anything for you. I... I love you." My heart swelled at his words. "I love you too, James." I said and placed my hand on his cheek, leaning in and kissing him softly. He reached over and turned the water off, not breaking the kiss. The kiss ended when the need for air was too much, and we both smiled at each other.
"You know what I love the most in this world?" Bucky asked, and I shrugged. He took off his boxers and climbed into the tub behind me, cuddling up to me. "When I come home from a stressful day or a mission, and you're in the kitchen making me something because you love to cook. Or its been a while since I've been back so I come back to find you cuddled up to my pillow and wearing my shirts and nothing else. Just knowing that I have a girl who loves me for me, not for who I was or what I'm going to become."
~3rd Person POV~
You giggled and blushed, thinking to yourself, This man can still make me giggle like a little school girl. You gasped softly as he started kissing your neck, his human hand softly massaging you right breast. Moaning, you let your head fall to the side to give him more room, and he smirked into your ear. His metal arm - which Tony and Bruce made waterproof - lightly touched your skin as it made its way down to your clit, softly rubbing it. Biting your lip, you did your best to not buck up your hips to his hand. His human hand made its way to your neck, lightly making pressure on the sides so you could still breath.
This made you gasp, and he chuckled into your ear. "You fellin' good there, Doll?" He asked teasingly into your ear, and you nodded. The movement of his metal arm stopped, and you whimpered at the loss off movement. "I want you to use your words." His lips ghosted over your cheek, and you took a deep breath. "Yes." You could feel him smirking. "Yes what?" His lips were now only inches from your neck. "Yes, you make my body feel so good. Please don't stop." He was satisfied with the answer a d he continued his previous actions, and not too long after you came with his name falling off your lips as if it was from the Holy Book itself.
Bucky picked up your body and dried the both of you off. As you went back into his bedroom he picked you up, causing giggled to come out of your mouth as he set you on the edge of the bed, his hands placed down beside your hips. You looked into his eyes and crawled backwards, he followed. When you almost got to the pillows you laid down, and he crawled up your body. He let his face down as he moved his hair to kiss you, and you kissed back without a second thought. He gripped you hips and picked them up slightly as he entered you.
Gasping, you gripped his shoulders and he moved only a little to get your body used to his huge size. You looked up at your Bucky, eyes locked and you nodded. He started moving his hips into yours, and you loved it so much. Gasping as he picked you up by the waist, he sat you on his lap. Wrapping your arms around his neck, and with his help, you started bouncing and moaning at the friction.
As your end neared you felt Bucky's was too. He gripped your hips to keep them in place as he pounded into you, causing screams of his name to fall from your lips as you came together.
Bucky held you to his body, both of you panting hard. Deciding to take a shower this time after catching your breaths, Bucky picked you up and turned the water on for the shower as you sat on the closed toilet. Bucky turned around with a smirk on his face, "Ready for round two?"