Please... Hold Me- Requested Bucky

KalaTheDragon:
I would like to request one😀Name: EclipsePower: Control over darkness and can control fire.Crush: Bucky (who doesn't love him)Relationship: An itemType: Fluffy and all around adorable Plot: So Bucky is now living in the tower and Bucky breaks down and says he's not good enough for you reassure him that he is and then he proposes.

Warnings: I wear heelys to escape my feelies.

It had been a few years since Bucky was let out of the lab and was working his way to recovery. Being an Avenger, you helped in any way that you could to get him to that goal. As you and the team had helped Bucky love himself, Bucky had started to love you back. After a year of keeping his feelings bottled up, one night at one of Tony's parties he punched a guy in the face because he wouldn't leave you alone.

Looking back on the memories, you smiled softly to yourself. It was pretty late in the night and you couldn't sleep. Your boyfriend of 2 years was asleep beside you, snoring softly. His face then set into a stern frown, and he started moving around. Knowing he was having a nightmare, you quickly shook his shoulders to wake him up. "Bucky, Bucky! Wake up!!" You yelled, and he sat straight up, breathing hard.

You take his face into your hands, softly stroking his face with your right hand. "Bucky, I'm here. I'm here." You said reassuringly. His eyes filled with tears as he looked to his lap, and you sat where he was looking. "Want to talk about it?" You asked softly, and he finally looked up into your eyes. "Eclipse... I know you love me more than anything. I love you more than anything, too. But I'm not good enough. What if I relapse? What if I have a bad nightmare and kill you in my sleep-" You cut him off by putting a finger to his mouth. "Bucky, like you said before, I love you more than anything. But we got your trigger words to stop working. And I can take you down if you try to hurt me."

Bucky played with his hands between your bodies and he looked down at them. "I'm not even good enough for you, Eclipse. Steve could be better, o-or a normal guy." You grabbed his face and kissed his cheeks and made him look at you. "Bucky. I love you and only you. And Steve is my best friend, and I don't want someone normal. I want you." You wrapped your arms around his neck and he smiled up at you, and kissed you softly. "Eclipse, there is something I've been wanting to ask you." He reached over and pulled a small box out of his bedside table.

"Eclipse. Will you marry me?" He opened the box to a beautiful ring. You noticed it was the same as his arm, and a little diamond was set into it. "Part of my arm fell off while Tony was fixing me, and I wanted the ring to be something special." He blushed and finally looked up at your face. "YES!" You exclaim, and he puts the ring on your finger. You look at it and back to him, tightly wrapping your arms around his neck again and kissing all over his face and finally his lips.

The next morning, everyone saw the ring and congratulated you both. "About time!" Shouted Tony, and Bucky gave him a bitch face. Raising his hands in defense, he got his coffee and walked out of the room. Bucky came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your middle, kissing your neck and causing you to giggle. "Mrs. James Barnes. How does that sound?" He whispered into your ear, and you turned to face him. "It's everything I've ever wanted." And you two kissed.