Bucky Barnes- Fuck U Betta

(Might do one for Steve next, gonna keep giving Bucky some love though. SMUT WITH PLOT ~hopefully~. AND IN THIS SHIELD GOT IT'S SHIT TOGETHER AND IS ALL GOOD AGAIN FOR THE SAKE OF THE PLOT)

Basic Summery: You dance to Fuck U Betta by Neon Hitch and Bucky gets a few ideas *wInK wOnK*. Warning- Wall sex (you'll see).

It was the day off for the Avengers, and Tony had everyone on the team go to some lake mansion for the weekend. The boys all changed, Tony had enhanced Bucky's arm to be waterproof, and were waiting for the woman to come out, but you refused to come out. Someone switched out your bathing suit for a two piece black bikini. And you knew why, it was because it would match Bucky's black swimming trunks.
What the hell am I going to do? You thought, but Natasha came in and smirked. Before you could do anything, she pulled you with her as the part of a certain song came on. She can fuck you good. Started, and Natasha clapped to get Bucky's attention to you. But I can fuck u betta~" Played on, and Bucky smirked over at you.
Wait, what? Bucky was normally quiet and to himself. He came over and picked you up after you and Natasha were done dancing to the song, causing you to shreik and giggle. He ran into the water with you in his arms, and you both went under. After a few more hours and Tony actually succeeded in making hambergers and hot dogs for dinner, everyone was ready for bed. You then realized one problem, you and Bucky had to share a room due to everyone else having a roommate.
He just smirked over at you and shut the door behind himself to the bedroom. "Look (Y/N), I like you a whole lot. I was wondering if you'd be my girl." He bit his lip and looked at you through his eyelashes. "Yes!" You said excitedly, and wrapped your arms around him. He picked you up and not so gently pinned you to the wall behind him.
Ever since he came to SHIELD he took an interest in you. He personally took interest in helping you train, but not in more. Now back to what was happening.
You moaned into his mouth as he grabbed your butt, and you both only broke away to take your bikini top off and both of your bottoms. He picked you back up and your back hit the wall again. He kissed his ways to your sweet spots, sucking on the skin. He wasn't afraid to show you that you were his now. You almost lost it all when you heard him growl into your ear, and he pulled away to look into your eyes. "Please Bucky, I need you", you said, and he smirked at you. That damn smirk was going to be the death of you.
Nothing ever in your life could prepaid you for the amount of pleasure that filled your body when Bucky moved his hips into yours, entering you. Gasping for breath as you held onto his shoulders, Bucky paused for a moment so he wouldn't cum right then and there.
After a few breaths he moved in and out of your opening, grunting into your ear. No words could explain how both of you felt so much pleasure.
Wanting him to pick up speed, you lightly pressed the heels of your feet into his ass. He took the hint, and all hell was released. He pounded into you relentlessly, and all you could do was take it and moan out his name like a prayer. Or scream, there defiantly was some screaming in there. When you opened your eyes you saw that damn smirk on his face.
"That's right Baby Girl, scream my name. Scream it as you cum for me." And that was the end. You gave him what he wanted as he pressed his cold, metal finger to your sensitive clit, you came hard on him and raked your nails down his back. He roared your name as he pulled out and came on your stomach. He used one arm to continue holding you up, using his metal one to hold his body up.
When he caught his breath, he set you down softly onto the bed and went to the bathroom and got a wet cloth to wipe you off. After he cleaned you, you both changed into pajamas and cuddled onto the bed. "(Y/N), I love you." Bucky looked over at you lovingly. You could almost hear Steve in the other room talking about how he was Proud of his smol bean finally getting with the even smoler bean, or maybe that was Tony.