In Love With My Best Friend- Requested Pietro

Witchlight1: Please do one for me. My name is Allisa, I want the same powers as Wanda but I can also bring back memorys and see them, my crush is Pietro, I am his sisters and his best friend. I am also Steve and Bucky's adopted sister and Pietro and I fall in love, and smut please.

Pure_Idiots: I just want a Pietro on you are a creative writer and i love theses stories. I would like you to make the plot. Oh and a sweet smut then rough. First time

Quick note: I'm so sorry I'm just now doing these. I will message you two as soon as I have it done.

Warning: Y'all might want a Bible or take a cold shower after reading this one. Just saying.

I was training with my adoptive brothers Steve and Bucky when Pietro ran in and knocked me over. With a grunt I shut my eyes, waiting for the pain to pass. "Pietro get your fat ass off of me," I groan and he chuckles. "No can do Allisaaaaaaa," he teasingly draws the last part of my name out. So I used my powers similar to his sister, Wanda. He started to freak out when he was in the air, and I laughed my ass off.

"Okay okay, you two had your fun. How about we all just go get ready for Stark's party?" Steve's voice cut through the air, and I nodded and laughed away when Pietro fell on his ass. Bucky dramatically sighed and he picked me up with his metal arm, using his human hand to moves his hair out of his face in a sassy way. "You all are just too much."  He says in a exasperated voice, and he smiled over at Pietro. He made his way to our rooms, and set me down outside my door.

"Hey Allisa, before you go and do the...deed and all that. You will need this." Bucky pulled a condom from his pocket, and I made a disgusted face. "Ew, Bucky don't have the sex talk with me." I said and turned to my door to open it. "I just don't want little Pietro's running around and making shit levitate!" Bucky exclaimed and I laughed.

I look inside my closet to find a dress to wear, and I groan as I fall onto my bed. "Trouble in paradise?" Asked Wanda as she opened my door, and I motioned her to come in and close the door. "I just can't find anything to wear to the party." I said as I covered my eyes. "I'll find you something," she said confidently, and she walked over to my closet. I was almost asleep when she kicked my foot. "Go put this on in the bathroom." She demanded, and I tiredly nodded and took the outfit with me.

I took a quick shower and dried my hair, putting on the outfit. I smiled at it, it was simple yet very beautiful. (Cover). I came out and sat down in my chair, letting Wanda do my hair and makeup. She only put mascara and lipstick on me, leaving my hair down and curling it in loose waves. I looked into the mirror and loved what I saw. "Thank you so much Wanda!" I said, and looked to see her in a floor length red dress. Handing me a pair of beautiful black flats, she held her arm out for me, and she escorted me to the elevator to the upper floor. "Time to face everyone, and my brother." She said with a smirk. As the elevator dinged, signalling our arrival, I walked out to see other people already crowding the dance floor. When I saw him, my jaw dropped.

He had styled his hair to a man bun(and if you don't like man buns then he slicked his hair back) and he was wearing a sharp clean suit that held to his body just right. He had girls all around him, but he seemed rather annoyed by them and sipped on his whiskey until he saw me. When he looked my way, I saw him choke on his drink and he quickly handed it to one of the girls and he stumbled his way over to his sister and I. "H-hey Allisa," he stuttered, and he pulled slightly at his collar. "You look really great."

Blushing at his words, I felt Wanda's arm leave mine as she left us alone. "You don't look half bad either, Pietro." I giggled, and he took me over to the dance floor just as a slow song was coming on. I looked up at see Tony giving us a thumbs up, and I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around Pietro's shoulders. As we danced, we looked into each others eyes. That's when I knew he loved me just as much as I loved him. When the song ended, he pulled me to the elevator, and I let him.

As soon as the doors close, Pietro wraps his arms around me and gets really close. I can smell the mint and hint of whiskey from earlier, and his eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. "Kiss me-" was all I could get out before he passionately kissed me as he held me close to him. The elevator dinged, and Pietro picked me up and carried me to his room. Kicking the door closed with his foot, he sets me in the middle of the bed as I blush more. "Pietro... before we do anything, I want you to know that I'm a virgin..." I blush more and he smiles up at me. "Allisa, so am I. We can both be each other's first." He smiled warmly at me, and I could feel my heart beat slower.

~SMUT AHEAD. DON'T LIKE IT, GO NOW. Remember, wrap it before you tap it kids. And by kids I mean people over the age of 18.~

Pietro kissed me again after sliding our shoes and socks off, and he crawled on top of my body. I gasped and felt myself get wetter as his bulge rubbed my slightly. Pietro smirked down at me as he took off his dress shirt and through it somewhere in his room, and he sat up to undo his pants. I felt his weight be lifted as he got off to pull down his pants, and he pulled me closer to him and he kissed me softly from my lips down to my neck as he slid the nipper on the dress down, pulling it to the front to see my body.

~Third person now.~

Pietro looked down at Allisa's body as hunger for her filled his wild eyes. He attacked her neck and chest in kisses and love bites as he pulled down his own underwear, and he kissed her down her body all the way to her womanhood. He loved the sound of her gasping for him as he looked at her in the eyes, opening his mouth and slowly taking off her underwear with his teeth. Loving the feeling of his teeth lightly grazing her below where anyone has touched her, Allisa tried to buck her hips up to him again. Pietro chuckled and used one hand to hold her hips down, and lifted his other hand to her lower lips and he slid one finger into her.

Grunting at the feeling, he chuckled to himself. "If you feel this good around my finger, I can only imagine how you feel around my cock." Allisa looked up at him with lust in her eyes, and bit her lip seductively. "Why imagine when I'm here all for you?" She asked innocently, and he chuckled as he attacked her neck once more.

Lifting her hips up slightly, Pietro looked into Allisa's eyes as he entered her after he rolled the condom on. Allisa didn't feel much pain, only slight. But she was quickly over it when Pietro was slowly pulling his thick cock out, and softly back in. She got used to his size after a few more thrusts, and she wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck. One of Pietro's hands were holding onto Allisa's hip, the other gripping the sheets tightly by her head.
Then he went animalistic when he heard her beg.

"Please Pietro, fuck me harder."

He looked into her eyes as his hips never faltered, and he quickly sped up. His headboard was hitting the wall quickly, but not as quick as he was thrusting into her. Their gasps and grunts of passion could be heard from outside of the closed door, but neither of them cared. As they looked into each others eyes, Allisa screamed and through her head back as Pietro hit her g-spot. This made her cum violently, and Pietro grunted, "Oh shit!" He came into the condom, the only sound left in the room being their pants of breath.

Pietro was slowly thrusting his hips before he pulled out, throwing the condom away. He went into the bathroom, leaving Allisa confused until he came back in with a warm wet rag. He cleaned her and himself off before sliding his boxers on himself and sliding Alissa's underwear back on her and his dress shirt.

He got into the bed behind her, pulling her close to his own body as he smiled. "Allisa, I know this is kinda too late, but will you please be my girl?" Giggling, and turning over with his help, she looked up into his eyes. "Of course Pietro." He smiled down at her and kissed her. Closing their eyes, they finally fell asleep.

It was the next morning and Pietro had gotten pajama pants on, and gave Allisa a pair of shorts. He carried her to the kitchen and sat her on the stool, and he went to quick work of making her favorite breakfast.

Steve and Bucky walked in, and glared at Pietro. "You hurt her, we break your balls." Threatened Bucky, and Allisa rolled her eyes. Pietro smirked and said, "Too late." The two boys you called brothers looked at her just as she was limping her way to go to the bathroom. "Come on Pietro! Don't be so gross!" Exclaimed Wanda as she stole some fruit before helping Allisa to the bathroom. She covered her face as she blushed madly, and Tony chuckled as he patted Pietro on the back.