Bucky Barnes- Son

Summery: Read to find out. Hehehehe...

Warnings: FEELS. FELLS EVERYWHERE.

You loved Bucky most of your friendship with him and Steve. Of course with Steve being so small, when Bucky wasn't around you would fight the bullies. You knew you loved Bucky when you two met at the age of 7 years old. Your mothers were friends, and your family had moved to Brooklyn for your fathers job.

At first you hated it, but then Bucky came running to you and pulled you to the front yard where him and Steve were playing. He never made you feel like the odd one out, and you loved that about him the most. He was two years older, but he never made fun of you for being younger.

When you were 14, Bucky told you how he felt about you. He loved you, and he finally told you. You confessed to your friend of 7 years that he loved him back, and that made him the happiest man in the world. But that night would be the cause of your tears now.

"How could you?!" You screamed at the man in the middle of your shared kitchen. "Doll, please hear me out-" He tried to take a step closer to you but you held up the pan to hit him. He stopped where he was, and you felt your heart breaking. "I could live with the fact that you were going to be shipped off to join the military. But this?!" You screamed again, throwing the letter at him. He opened it and read the letter, gasping as he covered his mouth.

'Hello James,

This is Maddy (sorry if that's your name). We had a fling a while ago and I wanted to let you know about our baby girl. She has my red hair, but your blue eyes. I'd like to have you stop by sometime and see her. She's truly beautiful. I have a picture of her below.

Love, Maddy.'

He looked back up at you in horror, and you felt the tears coming

He looked back up at you in horror, and you felt the tears coming. "How long was 'a while ago'?" You asked calmly, not looking up at him. "About the time we got together..." He said softly, and you scoffed. "So while you were holding my hand and taking me on walks you were fucking some bitch?" You said even more calmly, and Bucky looked down.

"James, you have 5 seconds to get out of this apartment before I beat the ever living shit out of you." You finally looked up into his eyes, and he quickly got his things he packed for the army and left. As soon as he was gone you started gasping for air. Falling to your knees, you sobbed for you and the life form growing inside you. You were going to tell Bucky, but that was before all of that happened."We will be okay baby, we will be okay." You kept saying to the little life inside your belly.

The next few weeks were hell, but you still fed yourself and went to work every day. Everyone was so supportive of you. But that all changed one faithful day.

You were working like normal, but you felt like someone was watching you. Thinking that you were just being paranoid, you ignored the feeling. Closing time came and you grabbed your coat and walked out into the chilly night. Crossing your arms, you sped walked your way to your apartment. Quickly getting inside, you let out a breath and shut the door. But when you turned around, a hand came to your mouth and an arm wrapped around your body. Then you blacked out.