Loki- I Promise

It had been a long day. Mission gone wrong, your ass was kicked, and you had yet to eat anything. Food was on your mind, so you made your way to the kitchen after the 'dig' of the elevator rang in your ears.

After putting together some chicken and peppers together with a glass of lemonade, you sat the plate on the table and ate. As you chewed, you thought back on how long you were actually gone. Without contact. And it seemed like no one knew you were back yet or even alive.

Shrugging the thoughts out, you rinsed off your dishes and shreiked as someone slim hugged you tightly from behind. Turning around, you saw it was Loki. He had come down with Thor for a little while and you two had gotten close quickly, despite everyone else hating him.

Loki had gotten on his knees and hugged you around your stomach, and you just wraped your arms around his head, stroking his hair. "It's okay Loki, I'm back. I'm here." You said softly to him. He loosened his grip on you to only then pick you up, taking you to his room probably.

As he set you down on the bed, he climbed up enough for his head to lay on your stomach. He played with the hem of your shirt as you ran your hands slowly through his hair. You both needed this moment, to be emotionally bare to someone and have them be the same.

As the thunder rolled outside, Loki looked up at your face finally. Tears covered his cheeks, and you wiped some away. With a nod from both of you, Loki slowly undid your pants and pulled them down. As he came back up, he pushed your shirt up and pressed fevered kisses on your stomach. You could feel him still crying, which brought tears to your down eyes. Sitting up slightly, you took your shirt off the rest of the way and your bra.

Loki let his eyes wonder your face in awe at you. He wondered to himself, 'How can I love someone so much?' You could see it on his face, and you helped him out of his sweats.

As you both laid there on his bed, him on top of you, you both proclaimed your love for each othet with a kiss. A kiss that left your lips swollen and made your hearts beat a little faster.

As he slowly entered you, you both gasped out in pleasure. Loki stilled himself inside you, as to not cum right away. After a moment, he finally slowly dragged himself out of you, and right back in.

As you thrusted your hips to meet him half way, his thrusting slowly got quicker and quicker. You cried out his name as you felt his cock pulsing, loving everything he was giving you.

Loki leaned down and sucked hickies on your neck and breasts, growling softly as he cock pulsed again. "(Y/N), I'm so close love. Cum with me." And you did as he rubbed circles on your clit.

As you sobbed out in pleasure and arched your back, Loki snaked his smil arm under you and pulled you to him so you two were chest to chest. His cock erupted inside of you, causing you to cry out again and grip his shoulders as your hips bucked wildly.

You two stayed like that, intertwined and sweaty messes. But you two loved each other. "I thought you had died, Love. Please don't leave me like that again." He pulled out and quickly cleaned you up, cuddling with his head on your shoulder as you laid on your back.

"I promise, I won't do that again if I can prevent it Loki." You stated as you played with his hair again, both of you falling in and out of sleep slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! I am kinda back. Hope you all like this image. Sorry I didn't post it last night, I got such a bad stress headache it made me sick. I will also hopefully get a nice Mother's Day special out too. Have a nice day!!! (Btw sorry for any typos I finished writing this in the car.)