33

As soon as the doors to the elevator had closed Trinity calls Ana.

"What do you want Trinity?" Ana really hates being on bed rest and has a tendency to take it out on other people. This is no exception.

"I need you to be aware of certain things, in regard to Sarah," Trinity hates to do this, but Ana must know to make a fair and accurate decision.

"What do I need to know?"

"She knows that I've killed before." Trinity says that in a rush.

Ana sits up from her reclining position, "And just how the hell does she know that?"

"She asked me to be honest with her and she asked me. So I told her," Trinity can just imagine the angry look on Ana's face.

"Why the hell would you tell her that? You know that makes it more difficult for me to let her live." Ana is beyond pissed now. She's met Sarah and liked her.

"I know, but she was already convinced that we aren't going to let her live. She's so damn innocent, Ana, it's unbelievable. She didn't even know how babies were made." 

"Trinity tell me you didn't seduce her," Ana demands.

"Okay, I won't tell you."

"Dammit, Trinity, what the hell were you thinking?"

"She'd never been kissed, so I kissed her. One kiss turned to many and I asked her if I should stop. I told her that if we didn't stop that we'd have sex and she told me to not stop. Hell her parents were delusional and did her a disservice when they wouldn't talk about or let her learn about sex."

"Is there any chance she'll get pregnant from your educating her?" Ana is beyond angry and Trinity is glad he's not there to be on the receiving end of her anger. He feels sorry for whoever gets in her way though.

"We used protection and I gave her a pill. I didn't even think it was possible for people to remain that innocent in high school when it comes to sex."

"Just how educated did you make her?"

"What you want a play by play? Vanilla in the bed a bit in the shower. Nothing to great Ana, but damn she has potential."

"You need to get your head in the game, Trinity, you have to snare and reel in Yvette tonight. You won't be able to do that if you are busy thinking about Sarah."

"Ana, please don't order her to be killed." Trinity is deadly serious.

"She already knows too much. If it had just been the fact that she was hired at fifteen, no biggie. You told her that you've killed though. Now, it's definitely on the table. What else have you told her?"

"I told her that you don't hold with the slave trade although you made two exceptions to that, and I told her about Jenny." Trinity holds the phone away from his ear waiting for the explosion to come. When it doesn't he gingerly puts his phone back to his ear.

Ana speaks and it sends shivers up his spine, he's only heard her purr once before and it was when she made the deal with Damon on the slaves, Jenny and Jezey. "I know just what I'm going to do with her now. At least what I think I'm going to do with her. I have to talk to her first. Keep your head in the game, Trinity, I can't lose you."

"I'll always do my best for you, you know that."

"I know, that's why you've been given the penthouse. Too bad you'll have to foul it with Yvette, tonight. At least you broke it in with Sarah. Come back to me Trinity, I'll never forgive you if you don't." Ana is dead serious now.

"I'll come back. I need to see my nieces and nephews be born," Trinity avers. "Ana, what are you going to do to Sarah?"

"I'll tell you this much, I'm not going to kill her or have her killed. We'll talk about it when you come back home."

"Damon home yet?" Trinity asks anxiously.

"What do you think?"

"He's going to stay and watch the security cameras," Trinity lets out the breath he'd been holding. He feels much better knowing that Damon is watching over him.

"Yes, he'd go in there and watch over you, but he's still needing those damn crutches."

"Ana, she's like him, any suggestions?" Trinity asks nervously.

"Let her come on to you. I think you or someone high up in the group is her target. Even if you aren't, you are certainly good looking enough to pull her attention. Girls like her are always being picked up. It will drive her crazy if you ignore her completely. Zero in on some other girls that she'll think aren't as good looking as her. Then play hard to get.

"Trinity, do you think you can handle having sex with her?" Ana is serious, she doesn't want to force Trinity to have sex with someone he can't handle.

"Handle, yes. Want, no. When I see her photo all I could see was Jacob lying in blood."

"While you are at the club, Damon will bring something to knock her out. Once she's out give us a call and we'll come and get her. You can either stay the night there or come back at that point, it's up to you."

"Thanks, Ana. If this goes according to plan then I'll be coming back tonight." Trinity is already tired and wanting to see Sarah again. Damn, he hopes that won't be a problem. Sarah is far more to his liking than Yvette. If he can't function right Yvette might get away and they need her to find her brother.

From what Damon said things are about to go crazy with France.