I shook my head to get myself out of my trance and called Anna. I wanted to make sure Mya wasn't here.

I know for certain that was Mya's car, but who knows? Maybe she came home after classes and somebody stole her car. Maybe a ghost took it out for a joy ride. Those both seem ridiculous, but both are better than thinking Mya was in that accident.I don't even want to think about her being hurt, let alone worse...

"Hello?" She asks slightly confused.

"Anna? It's Theo." I said in an urgent tone.

Amaya had given me her number for emergencies. Thankfully she's always been the responsible one.

"Oh hey! Amaya gave me your number but I haven't got around to putting you in my phone yet, but I will-"

"Is she there?" I ask not able to hold it in any longer.

"Huh?"

"Amaya? Is she there with you?" I question.

"No..I thought she was still in classes. Why? Is she okay?" She starts to sound concerned.

"I got to go. I'll let you know." I say before hanging up and chuck my phone to the side not caring where it lands or if it breaks.

"Fuck!" I shout before hit the steering wheel and running a frustrated hand through my already disheveled hair.

I quickly start my car up once again and speed out of the parking lot. I head to the closest hospital from the university, which would also be the closest hospital to the scene of the crash. I rush as fast as I possibly could without getting caught. Even though I'm going 20 miles over the speed limit, it felt like I was going in slow motion to get to my needed destination.

But after so long I finally pull into the hospital and park in the first spot I see. My feet sprint as quickly as they could to the main entrance, and before I could stop myself I push the guy at the receptionist's desk out of the way.

"Sir! You're going to have to wait your turn-" She cuts herself off once she realizes who I am, and that's when I notice it's the same lady as last time I was here when I brought Mya in for her allergic reaction.

Ole dragon claws herself. As if this day couldn't get any worse!

She cleared her throat as if she had been mistaken. "Excuse me," She sits up straight and is sure to lean forward to give me view of her cleavage showing out of her v-neck shirt. "How can I help you?"

I turn my head away, uncomfortable with the situation of seeing her again and her constant flirty ways.

"Is there an Amaya Dawson here?" I question with my eyes still away from her. I continue looking at the doors line the hall ahead. Any of them could be her.

Clawsies (that's what I've decided to call her from now on) lets out a sigh and I hear the clacking of her long fingernails hitting the keyboard.

Amaya's POV:

It takes me some time for my eyes to adjust to the bright, florescent lights above me. But when they do, I blink a few times and sit up before looking around my room.