"S-S-Sitri..." She wiped the tears clouding her eyes with her kimono, which only served to make her wail even more. "He..."

A grin thought passed through Thalia's mind for a second. "He didn't... left, right?"

Tamamo broke down to the ground, freely crying her heart out now.

Celleya's mind didn't process it anything for a minute, her sitting there like a statue. She blinked. "... Eh?" A soft giggle came out from her mouth. "No, no. Brother won't leave me. He said he'll never leave me again. That's not true at all..."

Hexhine kneeled, her soulless eyes staring directly to the ground. Her left hand unconsciously tries to rub Tamamo's back, as if to comfort the bawling fox. She herself needed it too, though. "... Why?"

Things simply won't go all their way.

=≠=≠=≠=≠=

Lesha opened her eyes to the sight of darkness; the eternal distance of black surrounding her. There was no doubt that this as the fifth dimension, just like she had seen in the book before. "Why am I here...?"

Off to her side, she could see two Sitri's talking to each other, with a pink haired human restraining of the demon's hand. It looked like the two were fighting.

"What the hell, Sitri?! Just what do you think your planning to do, huh?!" Spoke the angry Sitri.

"It's like what I've said, Truth." That familiar cold voice said. "I'm leaving them."

"Give me one goddamn explanation and I might just refrain on punching you."

"I'm... weak." Sitri simply said, his face not visible from Lesha's position.

"Weak?" The one named Truth whispered. "Weak?! You really think that, Sitri?!" He exclaimed, his eyes narrowing at the original.

"You could obliterate everything that's around you! Heck, I'd even say you can conquer some weak universe out there! So why, the hell, are you saying you're weak?!" He grabbed him by the shoulder, yelling. "Tell me!"

"I couldn't even protect five girls. Five girls, Truth." He snorted, smiling sadly. "Truly pathetic."

Lesha wanted to point out that he did saved his girls, but before she could think about it, Sitri continued. "You know what I realized after all this time? Everything that happened to them, all those things with nightmarish past, crazy goddesses... All of those happened because of me."

Truth went silent.

"Ani wouldn't have tried to kill everybody, Tamamo wouldn't have been hurt like that. All these time, I was fearing the day they will shed their tears... when I was the main reason that they will do it in the first place." He turned from his other self, showing Lesha his expression.

She hadn't heard any sob before, nor any sniff. Lesha found it surprising that Sitri's actually... crying. His face remained blank, yet the tears never stopped. She never thought that this day would ever happened.

"I'm just here to tell a message for one of your lover, the sister of the fallen angel." He started walking towards Lesha, not caring one bit that she's awake. "Tell her to do what I cannot to the girls. To protect them."

He gestured for the Light Goddess to stand up, then abruptly held her hand. "I'll be on my way, Truth. Goodbye."

"H-Hey, wait a min--" Truth watched as the figure of the demon Lord vanished, along with his companion. He better his teeth, stomping his foot in anger. "That stupid emo!" He slowly quieted.