But.. It's really cute.. He knows how to pick cute things, huh?.. but i don't want to wear it.. People would ask why i change my hair style and even wear an earrings.. What am I saying!!!.. If I don't wear it I could hear a lot of complaints from him.. Lots of them.. It's more annoying and even that look he gives!

It even makes me think that Naruto-kun wasn't that confused about his gender and it felt like it was President who's more confused.. (╥﹏╥) ohhh.. my Naruto-kun.. Please become a man and love me.. \(^ω^\)

President walked on his own and I walk behind him.. Probably about ten steps away from him so people wouldn't spread such rumours when we finally reached the street to our school..

But....

"Sasuke!!! Hinata!!!!!"

Someone was calling our names and that voice comes from my one and only love Naruto-kun.. I'm so happy he's calling me.. (*'∇`*)

Wait! (⊙⊙)‼

He is?!!!! This is not good!!!

He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards President.. He was holding them so tight till we reach President but he didn't let go.

He rest his arm at President's shoulder as if like they're just buddies as if like they didn't date before.

Naruto-kun looked at me and he smiled at me even more.

"Woah! You finally wore them! Sasuke's having a hard time looking for a gift to give to you!! He's sweet isn't he?.. Why don't you date him?"

Well.. That hurts.. (╥﹏╥)

"Oh!!! Sorry Hinata-chan.. I was just too excited.. I didn't mean to-"

"Nice going Naruto.."

President said and walked faster than Naruto and I.. He's hurt I guess..

"Well.. Let's go.."

Naruto-kun and I walked to school together, it was a dream come true as we walk hand in hand that people would look surprised seeing us together.. I don't want this to end..
(* ̄ii ̄) *nosebleed*

Naruto-kun brought me to my room and pat my head while saying..

"Do your best today!"

 ∧__∧
(`•ω• )づ__∧
(つ  /( •ω•。)
しーJ (nnノ)pat pat

People looked so surprised but I was surprised more when it already reached the room so fast about a rumor that Naruto-kun and I are dating already..

I wonder what Neji Nii-san would think.. Please don't kill Naruto-kun.. He only treats me as a friend.. It hurts so much... and i can't do anything about it.. (╥﹏╥)

I sat on my chair which is just next to Sakura-chan. she was smiling to me as if like she's teasing me. While Neji Nii-san looked at me as if like he's telling me that he would kill Naruto-kun.. Please don'T.. (T_T)

*ringing*

The bell rings and Nii-san sat on his chair, that saves me.. I thought he would scold me for it.. Specially that I'm hiding Naruto-kun and President in my closet whenever he comes in.. I hope he didn't notice that.. (╥﹏╥)

Our home room teacher came at our class and it was supposed to be our history class .. Our adviser came with President and it looks like there's a major news..

"Alright.. School festival is starting soon right?.. There will only be two weeks to prepare for the festival.. Our president here have a proposal on what we could do for the festival.."

Our adviser said and President took in the spot light.

"Every class wants to earn money to fund our last school trip after our entrance exam for college.. Everyone wants that to happen but the school have a 50/50 chance of funding it because of the budget and the number of students.. If all the class could obtain half the price of the school trip.. the trip will be scheduled for everyone.. The whole resort can be rent for 3 days and two nights, transportation is included and also the meal.. We don't need much since it's just the whole third year who would have that trip.."

President explained.

"So basically if we could obtain the money at this upcoming school festival.. W-we.. We could all go?!!! And there's no selected spot?.. It's no longer just the top 10 final exam passers?!!!"

Sakura-chan said.. She looked so happy since all our classmates and from the other class could come since Ino-chan could come as well.. It's really worth working hard for!! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

"Yes, but! Please! Work hard on your final exam despite of this.. I talk to the school president so everyone could come.."

President said. Pshhh.. You just want to have fun with Naruto-kun!! my Naruto-kun!! (`_')

President looked at me and i don't know what that was for.. Maybe he's checking the earrings? Or.. He's threatening me not to flirt Naruto-kun during the trip?.. (`_')

Everyone looked so hyped and excited, it was worth getting excited anyway.. Everyone will be busy in a month after the school festival since we will all be reviewing for entrance exams.. I wonder if Naruto-kun have plans after high school..

"I have a plan of my own but i want your suggestion for the school festival.."

President said, everyone participated and we all end up building a cafe.. We all decided to fund the cafe for the Major ingredients for the cakes, pastries and bead but also the coffee as well.. most of the girls wants to wear maid costume so we.. Yes.. We.. Have to provide for our own.. Men have to wear a butler style one.. It's quite expensive but it'll do.. It's our last school festival..

Now that i think about it.. Am i wasting too much time?.. it's just that.. Yes i confessed to Naruto-kun but.. I was rejected and i have to do so much more so he could decide to be a man!!

I have to do my hardest.. To help Naruto-kun and to pass all my exams.. ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

- to be continue.. (= ̄▽ ̄=)V