I am so sorry.

Hey guys!

I really do hope you guys enjoy this story. There are so many of you that are so loyal to this story and some that are loyal to my other stories. When I first started writing this story, I was excited because I love the Jays and clearly Aaron is bae haha.

Anyway, because you guys are SOOO kind and supportive of this story, I thought I should let you know why I'm not updating as much right now.

Well a few months ago, I was finishing up school so I really wanted to focus on that. Then after school was done, I decided to renovate my house. Which that is a whole different story, but there's so much I have to do. And on top of this, I've been working full time.

So yes, I've been super busy and focused on other things, I just didn't have time to focus on this story or writing any story for that matter.

And quite honestly, now I've been having a huge writer's block. This happens to me all the time but I find a way to get through it but I don't know what it is about now. Just don't even know what to write at all.

I did write half of the next chapter but I don't know when I'm going to post that.

No idea where I'm going with this but all I want to say is that I'm sorry for not updating. I'm just super busy and stressed out.

I absolutely do not plan to stop this story or writing any other story, I just don't have the time to do it. I get so tired after work, it's difficult to think.

I hope everyone reading this is patient with me and understand why I can't update so much. And if you do understand, thank you.

I love all of you that read this story and vote, those who don't vote but read the story, I still love you guys!

With me not posting so much, I do hope you guys stay with me for whenever I do update. In the mean time, definitely read my other stories! 

Thanks again! ❤️❤️