Chapter 27

-5 years later-

Each season came and went. Just being able to be with Aaron and Marcus for all those seasons made it so much better for me.

The relationship between Aaron and I had gotten so much better from what happened last year. It was never something I wanted to go through again but sometimes relationships need to.

To be honest I don't even remember what we fought about but let's just say Aaron was in California and I was in Florida for over a week and we didn't speak at all.

Marcus is getting into a serious relationship with Sarah. This really nice girl he met in New York over a year ago. They really hit it off since they met and I don't think I've ever seen Marcus this happy.

Ryan and Joe on the other, still looking to settle down. Joe especially.

Ryan and this one girl, Emma, have been talking a lot lately but it didn't look like it was going anywhere.

Aaron and I were sitting by the pool that was built about two years ago. Every time the off season came around, there was something that we wanted to do for the house.

I jumped when I heard my phone rang. I definitely didn't see it coming and it was so quiet.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ali, how you've been?"

"Oh hey Troy, I've been good. How about you?"

"Same old, what about Taz and Danyll?"

"They're good. Thats actually want I called you about."

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Everything is fine."

Troy didn't say anything for a while. I could hear Danyll talking to him on the background but I couldn't make out what it was.

"Are you able to come out to California for a few days? Danyll said she wants to talk in person."

"Uh okay... Are you sure everything is okay? Nothing serious right?" I was a little skeptical about what Troy was saying.

"Trust me, everything is fine. Don't worry about it so much. It's a surprise. I'll see you soon." He said.

I said goodbye and we hung up.

"What was that?" Aaron asked.

"We're going to California for a few days." I said.

Aaron looked just as confused as I was, but he didn't ask questions.

I booked our flights for tomorrow afternoon while Aaron started packing his stuff.

If Troy made us fly out to California for something stupid, I am going to slap him.

Once we finished packing, we went to sleep. The many, many times we've flown, I will still never get over it. I still never really liked flying and I just always felt nauseous when we did.

---

When we landed and got all of our things together, we walked out to look for Troy. Once we did, you could definitely tell where he is.

There were a bunch of fans surrounding him and once they saw Aaron and I, there was no getting out.

We spent a solid 30 minutes just standing there, signing autographs and taking pictures. It was definitely something I enjoyed doing. My favourite part of it is when fans come up to you and not only do they ask for pictures or an autograph but they just genuinely want to know you.

Aaron and I put our stuff in the trunk and Troy drove back to his place.

"Are you still not going to tell me?" I asked Troy.