Episode 12: Galacta Knight: Galaxy's Villain - Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Just because," he said. "I would like to do this by myself."

"Hmm... all right," Susie agreed.

********

After the week has passed by, Meta Knight started to train Kirby. Instead of training his power, Meta Knight trained his speed. He did so by training him to react fast enough that Kirby can dodge, block, and/or counter it. Of course, he was the one attacking Kirby to train. Even his sword ability was not quick enough to react, so training was necessary. 

Longer the training went, more flexible Kirby became with his arms slashing, striking, blocking, and countering. "Kirby, you sure are a fast learner," Meta Knight complimented. 

"Poyo!" Kirby cheered.

"Hey Kirby! Hey Meta Knight!" Tiff called from a distance. "Are you training?"

"Poyo! Poyo!" Kirby jumped to greet Tiff.

"Oh, you're sword Kirby right now!" Tiff said, then she noticed something. She went behind Kirby and noticed a huge bruise and bump. "Oh my goodness!" She gasped. "Kirby! What happened?! This is the biggest injury you've ever gotten! And I'm pretty sure this didn't happen during training!"

"Galacta Knight," Meta Knight said.

"Galacta Knight?" Tiff asked.

"Galaxy's most wanted criminal..." Meta Knight said. "Now he's working under Haltmann Works Company, so no one can touch him."

"Oh my goodness! He must be that strong and big to give Kirby this kind of injury," Tiff said.

"He may not be really big," he said. "But he is a very strong opponent. He caught us off guard. But the good thing is that he is injured so much that he won't come back for another week or so."

"I guess that's a relief to hear," Tiff said.

"And Kirby's learning so fast," Meta Knight said. "However, we should still not relax. We don't know how he will prepare for the next battle. This would probably be the cruelest battle that Kirby has ever experienced."

"I hope it all resolves well," Tiff said, becoming even more concern. 

"Tiff, I also have a request," Meta Knight said. "I need you to be in out battle field, but I want you to hide. You're the only one who has the access to Warp Star."

"Got it," Tiff agreed.

The training went on. When they weren't training Meta Knight was either cooking for him, or took him out to eat. Kirby was becoming even more fluent and flexible in the sword skills. He wasn't sure if Kirby was fully ready yet, but with this skill and new technique that Meta Knight came up with, they were just as ready as they can be.

********

Another week has gone by. Although Galacta Knight was not fully recovered, he was still able to brutally train and fight. "I'm off, Lady Susie."

"Good luck," Susie said. "If you do survive but are injured badly, please come to me. We will make sure you're fine. You're also our hope for Haltmann's future along with our final project."

"Yes," Galacta Knight answered quietly.

********

"Tiff, Kirby, are you ready?" Meta Knight asked.

"Yes, I am," Tiff replied confidently.

"Poyo," Kirby also replied confidently.

"Let's go," Meta Knight said.