Just For Tonight (Very Mature)

Start from the beginning

Stevie gasped, turning around to meet his burning blue eyes. "Then do it."

"My pleasure." He moved his hands down to her hips, to the inside of her skirt as he slowly slid it from her body along with her underwear. Next he moved up to her bra, skillfully unclasping it and she let it slide down her arms and down to the floor.

She stood shamelessly in front of him, enjoying the lust she'd created in his eyes. Returning her stare, Lindsey reached for the zipper of his jeans, pulling his member out and stroking himself , equally shameless as she was. "Get on your knees."

Stevie looked at him stunned, a tingle shooting through her body. Usually she would spit in a man's face if they spoke to her the way he just had , but not tonight. She wanted him to take full control, so she didn't have to think, just feel. The coke and alcohol helped.

Listening to him, she lowered herself down onto the shagged carpeting, sitting back on her feet as she looked up at him expectantly. With a smirk on his face, he bent over to caress her cheek, his thumb caressing the skin under her eye. "I bet you're good with your mouth."

"Wouldn't you like to know."

"Let's find out." He stood straight again, his fingers tangling into her hair as she stood up on her knees. Looking him in the eyes, her tiny hand reached up, delicately wrapping around his member, moving slowly up and down as her thumb rolled across the tip. He hissed, thrusting his hips a bit and she took the hint, taking him into her mouth.

He moaned, feeling her tongue wrapping around him, the inside of her mouth feeling like heaven. He stilled her movements, tangling his fingers as he held her still, starting to thrust in and out and he moaned, Stevie leaning back on her heels as she looked up at him. He went faster, causing her to gag as he repeatedly thrust into her mouth. He stilled his movements, pushing her face closer to his crotch, hissing as his entire length disappeared down her throat, holding her there as he revealed in the sensation.

After what felt like forever he pulled out completely, and she coughed, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand as tears involuntarily formed in her eyes. He kneeled down to be eye level with her, tilting her head up as his lips met hers, pressing his lips softly to hers as he balanced out the rough atmosphere he'd just created.

Pushing her back softly, he leaned over her until her back had met the carpeting, trailing kisses down her body as he neared closer to her entrance. Taking her clit into her mouth, Stevie gasped soundlessly, no sound coming out as her breath was stuck in her throat. He took his tongue, trailing circles around the swollen bud, groaning at how wet she was.

He hooked his arms around her thighs, diving in deeper as he lapped at her with an urgency he didn't know he had. Her soft moans were the most pornagraphic thing he'd ever heard, causing his erection to throb.

He licked at her faster, alternating between sucking her clit into his mouth then making small, quick circles across the swollen bud. Her hands pulled tightly at his hair , her legs resting over his shoulders as he continued to devour her.

"Uhh, uhh God." She didn't recognize her own voice, never hearing herself be so needy, and desperate before. She squeezed his head between her thighs, her back arching as she felt that familiar crescendo of nerves rising throughout her body. She bit her bottom lip, trying to hold back her impending orgasm. It felt so good, she never wanted it too end.

He sensed this, desperate to tear her off the edge she was clinging on to, sucking at her harder, his hand reaching up to palm a breast, squeezing a nipple between her fingers.

Her nerves went haywire, her back arching as she opened her mouth to scream, her body tensing up so much she couldn't even do that, small, repetitive squeaks escaping her instead.

She relaxed, jerking when his tongue grazed her clit , looking down to see his blue eyes starring up at her from behind her pubic area. He gave her one last kiss down there, crawling up her body as he stopped to kiss her skin here and there.

His eyes met hers in the darkness, their bodies illuminated by the dim fluorescent lights in the room. Cradling her against his chest, he picked her up, carrying her over to the bed and setting her down gently.

Climbing on top of her, he settled in between her legs, grabbing his own hardness as he slid it up and down her wet slit, enjoying her squirming underneath him. Finding her entrance he pushed the head in, placing his hands on either side of her head along the mattress, starring into her eyes as he slid all the way in in one fluid movement.

Stevie gasped, throwing her head back. He silenced her with a kiss, gripping her wrists in his hands as he pinned them to the mattress. Starting to move, he released her mouth, wanting to hear her as he thrusted in and out.

"You're so beautiful." He kissed down her wrists, across her breasts, and up her neck, claiming her lips with his own. Feeling her nails dig into his hands he moved harder, pumping in and out as their moans became in sync.

He pulled out of her, lifting her upper body as he smothered her with kisses, rolling her onto her stomach.

She got the hint, perching herself up on her hands and knees, gripping the sheets between her fingers as she waited for him.

He grasped her hips, sliding into her from behind, Stevie gasping at the rough movement. He repeatedly pulled her hips against his, over and over again, slamming into her repeatedly as her pleas for more only egged him on.

   They were reaching closer to that heavenly nirvana, their movements becoming jerkier, rougher as they neared their climax.

     Letting out a scream, Stevie came. Her muscles clenching around him, a wave of heat coursing through her body as her eyes rolled into the back of  his head, Lindsey hissing at the feeling of her tightening around his member. He let go of her hips, pulling out and she fell flat on her stomach in exhaustion. Lindsey yanked at him self, the sight of her sweaty body beneath him making him moan. He slid his member in between her butt, sliding back and forth without actually entering her, letting out a loud groan as he came all over her skin. He collapsed on to the bed next to her, panting.

    "You...are... amazing." He heaved out, Stevie grinning.

    "You're not so bad yourself."

    He grinned at her, climbing a top her body and kissing his way down.

    "What are you doing?" She questioned, watching as he settled down in between her legs.

    "Going for seconds." He dove down towards her center, his mouth instantly latching onto her clit.

     Stevie jerked, her hands tangling in his hair. Every worry and concern out of her mind as she drifted towards ecstasy.