Chapter 14

Hey y'all it's Friday! T.g.i.f! Once again thank you all for commenting and voting and thanks to those ghost readers who read but don't vote. Skedual changed for when I update will be happening soon.

The picture above is Angelique's kitten Emerald. ^^

  Recap:

Camila put Dustin to bed kissing the tears off his cheeks. She told him how much she loved him and that she would always be his mother, he fell asleep peacefully. That night she wondered what Giovanni's father had planned, she had a feeling it was nothing but trouble.

So let's start this Friday update! Enjoy y'all.
-----------------------------------------------------

3rd person pov

  Moscow Russia

  The breeze was soft and cool, the silence around peaceful. The only sound was the birds singing their happy songs. Angelique’s steps were soft and light, helping her not be noticed by the people around. It was a wonderful day for a walk she thought, it was sunny and warm. She did like the cold weather more than the warmer seasons. She just found it rewarding to get warm after a good chill entered her bones.

Some people greeted her as she passed by, while others sneered or ignored her presence. None if it bothered her, she just wanted to be alone and find a quiet place. She found what she was looking for in the gardens, it was quiet and shaded over by trees. Gingerly she sat down under a big tree, looking up to just watch the clouds. All was peaceful until she heard rustling in the bushes next to her. She was ready to run out of there, why investigate a strange sound when you could end up killed. That's what always happened in those horror movies, but those people didn't apply to her.

  The rustling stopped and a small grey kitten jumped out. It came over to Angelique, meowing. It curled itself into her lap making purring noises. She awed and cooed over the little kitten trying to come up with a name for it. She checked and found that it was a girl, the little bundle whined at her not liking to be fondled. She scratched behind the kitten's ear making it purr. Its eyes were a bright vibrant meadow green, their beauty indescribable.

  Emerald, that's what she would name the kitten. Little emerald purred at her name, apparently she liked it. Angelique spent her time playing with her new pet till the sun began to set. She ran into Alekander who happened to be shirtless, just coming from his workout. She kept her grip firm her gently on emerald who looked at Alekander curiously. So she wiggled from her new owners arms and began rubbing against his legs.

  Alekander stiffened, the one thing he wasn't used to was animals, especially ones so small. He pushed it away with his foot but it came back to him, continuing its mission of making him. Again he pushed emerald away and she cried out, running over to Angelique to hide from the rejector. Alekander sighed, he didn't mean to offended the little creature. Angel picked up her kitty, kissing it on the nose. Then they stared at each other not knowing what to say or do. He made the first move, “what's her name? Where did she come from?”

  Angel put her head down, her timid shy self was oppressive. She kept her voice low as she spoke to him, “her name is emerald. I found her- well she found me really. She jumped from a bush and stayed by me. Can I keep her?” Alekander nodded at her, happy she had even responded. “Yes you can have her, we'll have to get her supplies and a collar soon. Would you like me to take you to the pet store to get the items.” She nodded while whispering a yes thank you before retreating to her/his room. He of course followed her, he needed a shower and to change clothes.

  In the room Angel say in the sofa picking up a book. Emerald had curled up in a ball next to her instantly falling asleep. Alekander grabbed a towel and a pair of boxers before heading to shower. He was done fifteen minutes later, coming from the bathroom with just boxers on and the towel around his neck. Angel had looked up when she heard the bathroom door open, she dropped her book when she saw him. As if in a trance she observed his body, her blatant looks certainly stroked his ego. She observed the water droplets trickle down his down his chest, oh the chest he had. He had well defined muscles proving how much he worked out.