Chapter 1: My Knight

Chapter 1❤: My Knight

The beautiful princess with long blue hair and a love for books skipped down the castle halls. Everything was well, until a giant freaken dragon nearly obliterated the kingdom!

Suddenly, the evil dragon grabbed me with its claws. Who will help my kingdom? Is it doomed to fall? The answer quickly shined itself in the light. A handsome knight with iron armor killed the dragon in seconds as well as save me in his strong arms.

"Are you okay, Princess?"

"I am now" I said as my long orange gown flowed in the breeze.

We fell in love instantly. The gorgeous knight leaned in for a kiss, and who was I to say no.

The End

"I wish my life was like this book Lu-chan wrote for me!" Levy said while blushing.

"It feels like its based on me and Gajeel" She mumbled. Levy realized what she said and couldn't help but feel suspicious towards her blonde friend. She stuffed the book in her yellow bag and walked over to Lucy.

"Lu-chan, can I ask you about the book you wrote for me?"

"Of course, Levy what's up?"

"This book, is it based on anyone, particular?"

"Well yeah, your the princess and the knight is-"

"Is what?"

"A secret."

Levys P.O.V.💙💛

Great. Lucy had her moments but overall she wasn't crazy. Natsu must've rubbed his insanity on her. Even so if Lucy did say Gajeel was the knight in the story, would I even be mad? WAIT. BACK UP THE TRUCK! Of course I would be mad! Gajeel is a ignorant, blood-thirsty, sexy, wait NO! Definitely not sexy! More like a mixture of handsome and hotty-NO! NO! NO!

I need to take a job...

-----AUTHORS💙NOTE----
Okay 2 be honest Gajeel isn't the MOST attractive person in Fairy Tail 2 ME. Just wanted to say...not a GAJEEL FANGIRL! However...I AM A SOLID GALE/GAJEVY FANGIRL!💙