Chapter 20: Roots

To everyone's knowledge, Panther Lily is on the train.

Levy's P.O.V.

I sat in my train seat looking out at the passing scenery. We've been in the train for about an hour. Usually I'd like the silence, but it just felt straight out awkward. I leaned against the wall and let out a sigh. Every book I brought I left already and then I became depressed.

'So bored!' I thought.

I looked over at Gajeel. I saw he was just looking out the window, too. I sighed again more dramatically.

He looked over at me with a expression that literally said, leave-me-alone-but-I'll-hear-you-out.

I spoke up. "You're not feeling sick?"

"No...why?"

"It's just by this time, you know, you'd be getting..."

"Getting what?"

"Motion sickness!" I yelled in disbelief.

Right when I said that he collapsed on the ground face turning green. I looked at him startled at the sudden action.

"Shit, what the hell just happened?" He got up and slouched in his seat. "I feel sick as hell."

'What the heck?! He suddenly became sick when I brought up the motion sickness...

...maybe.'

"Gajeel! What're you doing? You look pathetic on the ground! I guess Natsu was right! He's the better Dragon Slayer after all!"

He glared at me. "What was that?"

"Erza was right you're no S-Class Wizard! You're weak!"

'This is gonna work. At least I hope so...'

"What the hell I could take any of those weaklings!"

"Is this coming from the guy that lost?"

"IT WAS A DAMN DRAW!"

'I knew it. Gajeel regains his memory's, when he's reminded of scenarios in the past!'

'I can get him back!'

-------AUTHORS❤️NOTE-------
Here's a chapter you eggless chickens.