Chapter 37 : It's Heights Now

Start from the beginning

I looked at Dad. He was as blank as I was.

" J... Why do you have so much to enquire? Are you coming with me or should I go alone?"

I said walking outside the house.

" Hey!! I am coming..... Bye uncle. See you at the mall. " He came behind me running.

We had planned to watch a movie and Dad had booked the tickets. I wasn't aware if Ansh was a part of it or not.
But frankly I didn't care now. Why should I when he didn't give a damn to our relationship. I also didn't give a damn now. Let it be. I was waiting for him since 2 days and still there is no answer from his side. Irresponsible and Arrghhh.... I don't even have adjectives now.

" Hana... Get in..." Jaai shouted.

" Yeah!!"

***

We had a great time with everyone. Everyone was present except for Ansh. His cell was switched off and no one knew his whereabouts. And surprisingly I don't know why no one pestered me with questions. It was peculiar though. Coz, Ansh was absent in our Anniversary Celebration. I don't know what excuse did Dad make to everyone since Jaai and I were late when everybody was already at the mall and having a gala time.

I was given a tons of gifts from all. Ma also didn't ask me once about Ansh and that was making me more upset. Why doesn't anyone care? Have they really assumed that there isn't anything happening between us.

" Ahana... C'mon.. Tell me. Cheese or Salted?" Piya called me asking for the flavors of popcorns.

Mir was with Kyle in his hand along with the others. Kyle was indeed an adorable child and Mir was a very good Father after all. I always imagine what would Ansh do. Never mind.... He never bothers and I don't have any expectations form him.

" Salted Piya..." I replied taking the coke.

I couldn't even concentrate on the movie too as my mind was still off guard.
After the movie, We had dinner and Jaai was with me now. He was dropping me home while Dad and grandad stayed back with my Dad and grandpa. They met after a long time and wanted to chit chat. Piya and Mir too left coz little champ needed enough sleep.

Taking about the reports, Mrs. Bhatt said that they take a little time. I was lost in my train of thoughts.

" We arrived Hana...." Jaai said bringing me back to present.

But Where was Ansh???? That was a million dollar question now.

" Hmmm....." I hummed.

" So......"

" What???" I gave him a surprised look.

" So... What are you thinkibg? Is everything fine between you two Ahana?" He asked calmly.

Jaai never calls me with my full name. He rarely did. When he is a serious mood he calls me like this. And this time I would see the seriousness in his eyes.

" Hmmm...." Same reaction again.

" Hana.... Because me? '' He queried as I got down from the car.