Getting Back to Normal?

Kee-Kee's P.O.V.

I'm sitting on the couch watching movies and just hanging out.  Today is Friday which means we are free from the hell hole they call school.  Well only for two more days that is.  There was a knock at the door and I got up to answer it.  I opened the door and saw Johnny with a busted lip, and bloody nose.

"Johnny are you okay?" I asked.  He was about to say something then he fell on my shoulder, I held him steady and walked him to the couch.  He coughed and looked like a train wreck.

"Socs.  Socs, blue mustang, switchblades, madars." Was all he said, more like whispered.  He looked like he was on the verge of tears, I gave him a kiss on his cheek not caring if his face was dirty.  I hugged him and he hissed in pain.

"Sorry.  Why did you come here?" I asked.  He just kept staring at the wall, I walked over and sat in front of him so he was looking at me. "Johnnycakes, say something, please.  Just answer me." I begged.  He just kept staring like he was in shock or something.  Usually he goes to the Curtis' and hangs out there.

"Y-You were closer." He stated.  Is that it? Really?  I saw anger build up in his eyes. "Man I wish those god damned socs would stay on their side of town.  I'm sick of this shit: being afraid to walk around your neighborhood, it's not right." He shouted trying to stand, but failed.  I put my hand on his shoulder, and for the first time, I was afraid to be in Johnny's presence.

"Johnny, you have to clam down, it's gonna be ok-" I was cut off again by his screaming.

"Hell no it's not going to be okay!  It never is and never will be.  My life is a living hell, my parents don't want me, I get yelled at every chance they get, and socs are always trying to hurt me.  You have NO IDEA what that feels like!" He exclaimed, pushing my hand away.

"Oh, I don't know what it feels like?" I said standing up, crossing my arms. "My dad tried to kill me, my mom died, and my brother is out there risking his neck for this country.  And, if you've forgotten, I've been jumped so many times in less than a year." I said backing away.

"Kee-Kee, I didn't mean it that wa-" He started, I just scoffed.

"I don't care Johnny.  You can stay the night here if you want, but don't count on me talking this out.  You really hurt my feelings.  I'm just trying to help you out and, you know what forget it.  Good night Johnny." I said walking away to my bed room.

Johnny's P.O.V.

I can't believe what I just said to her.  What's up with me?  I sit on her couch just thinking of anyway I could possibly take back what I said.  Then I thought back to what Abbie said the day Kee-Kee got hit by a car: "She can hold a grudge."  But it can't be that bad, she forgave Dally, then again she kind of fasted for like a week or something like that.  What am I going to do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Thanks for reading this.  I know this isn't good, but it's the best I can do at the moment.  I am so stressed out and I know some of you feel neglected and I'm sorry.  I would have an easier time writing if you guys gave suggestions.  But whatever.  Hope this can hold you over for a while.  Stay Gold.

-Raevyn