Is ALL Forgotten

Kee-Kee's P.O.V.

It's been a week since I've seen Dally.  He is always trying to come over here with his no good apologize.  As much as I want to forgive him, I just can't look at him with the same respect I had for him as a friend.  As a matter of fact I haven't been seeing much of anyone.  I don't really have big meals, more like snacks.  I just miss Jacob, my brother, I have to wait 8 months until I ever see him again.

"Kee-Kee," my thoughts were interrupted by Abbie's voice.  I chose to ignore it. "Come on open up, Dally is really sorry.  At least come out and eat." She begged.  I let out a loud sigh, I hear the same from her.

"I don't want to see or talk to anyone right now Abbie.  Just leave me alone." I replied.  I saw her slip something under the door.  I crawled from my bed and saw she slid a sandwich under the door and an envelope.  I was crawling from being too weak to actually walk.

"You need to eat some real food.  And there is a letter from Jacob.  It's for you, specifically.  So I guess I'll see you when I see you." She said.  I heard her footsteps fade away.  I scarfed down the sandwich and looked just looked at the letter.  I was debating if I should open it or not.  I slowly opened the envelope and saw Jacob's handwriting.

Dear Kee,

I'm sorry it took so long to write this.  Trust me when I say I miss you so much.  I want to come home so badly.  Don't worry, I'm not hurt, but I am tired as hell.  I don't know when I'll be back or if I'll be back, but you can know that I'll always be with you.  Tell everyone I miss them and that I'm okay.

Your brother,

Jacob

I cried once I finished reading it, half of me happy and the other scared.  I sighed as I tried to stand up, my legs buckled.  I went to my dresser and pulled out a t-shirt and some black skinny jeans.  When I opened my door a almost fell on the floor.  I slowly walked down the stairs and I saw the gang all watching TV.  I crept down stairs and went straight to the fridge.  I grabbed so much food, I almost cleaned out the fridge.

"Kee-Kee?" I heard Johnny's voice from behind me.  I looked at him and a smile spread across his face.  I set the food down on the counter and I felt his arms wrap around my waist. "I missed you so much.  You scared me."

"Johnny I-" I was cut off by the gang, Abbie, and my grandpa run into the kitchen.  They all hugged me and talked about how I scared them.  They split up revealing Dally.  I stood there while he walked up to me.

"I am so sorry, I haven't forgiven myself for what I did.  And I want to make it up to you, just want you to know that I feel so bad and-" I cut him off with a hug.  I had to get on my toes to wrap my arms around his neck.  I can tell he hesitated and slowly hugged me back.

"It's okay Dal.  You don't have to beat yourself up.  I forgive you." I said.  He nodded against my shoulder and we were friends once again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I'm still in The Outsiders fandom, I'm just going back to Team Mindless.  I don't know if it's possible to be part of two fandoms, but I'll make it possible.  I might make a sequel or just end it like this and make an epilogue.  Tell me what you guys think.  Remember I'm still in the fandom but I'm just in another fandom as well.  Stay Gold.

-Raevyn