Don't Take me Away

Kee-Kee's P.O.V.

Abbie and I were hanging out with J.J. and Dee.  They had come to visit us and brought us some chocolates.  We were worried that we were going through withdraw.  We scarfed down the chocolates and I think I saw Abbie start to fidget a little bit.  J.J. got us some water and we were left with Dee.

"So, what are you kids up to?" She asked.  Yep, the perfect girl for Steve Randle.  The same 'genius' questions.

"Well we were planning on staying here in the hospital, since you know we kinda can't leave this place." Abbie said sarcastically.  I laughed and she snuck some of my candy out of my box.  I tossed it in the trash and laid back down.  J.J. came back with water and sat down next to us.

"So how are you and Steve doin'?" I asked, looking up at the ceiling.  I know Abbie didn't care, she and Pony aren't crazy about Steve.  Neither are me and Johnny.  Abbie laid down next to me.

"Oh, we're okay.  I guess.  His ex-girlfriend, Evie came back to him.  I'm just giving him some time anyways." She answered.  I shrugged because I couldn't really say anything to them because I was having like a crash or something. "Are you two okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's a sugar crash." I said rubbing my head. "Or it could be the pain killers they put us on." I added.  Abbie nodded in agreement.

"Girls, we have to ask you to leave.  Abigail and Kiesha need to rest now." I heard our doctor say.  I looked over at Abbie who was sleeping, I just lifted her legs up and walked to the other bed.  I couldn't carry her since my leg was messed up.  I fell asleep soon after that.

Abbie and I are hanging out with Johnny and Pony.  Pony and Johnny are hanging around the fountain, me and Abbie were at the monkey bars.  Pony and Johnny were talking about something that looked really important.  I looked over into the street and saw the two guys in suits again.  They walked up to us and we jumped off the monkey bars and started walking to the boys.  Next thing I know the two guys have us by our arms.

"We need you two to come with us." They said in unison.  I looked over in Johnny and Pony's diretion.  They were kissing those socs girls.

"Johnny, Pony!" We both shrieked.  Nope, didn't even look up.  This is when I wish I could scream in my dreams.

"Don't let them take us!" I begged.

I woke up breathing hard.  It was pretty dark, so it was probably late night or early morning.  I looked over at Abbie who was rubbing her eyes, sleepily.

"You alright Kee?" She yawned.  I nodded laid back down. "Are you sure?" She asked, I sighed and waited for Abbie to lay her head back down. "Hey, do you ever think what life would be like if we never met the gang?" She asked.  I turned on the light and looked back at her.

"Yeah.  I think about it a lot." I answered.  She brought her legs up to and sat with her legs crossed.  It was true though, I always wonder what would happen if we never met the guys.  She nodded and slouched a little bit.  I looked over at the table and saw two pieces of paper.  I reached over and grabbed the one with my name on it, and Abbie grabbed hers.  I looked at it, it was a note.

"Should we read them to pass the time?" She asked I nod and wave for her to read it. "Abbie, I wanted to hang out with you, but the doctor said you and Kee-Kee need the rest.  I still want you to read me Gone With the Wind.  Love, Pony." She read.  I looked at my paper and read it out loud.

"Kee-Kee, I want to know what you want to do when you and Abbie get out of the hospital.  I came by earlier; you guys were sleeping.  Anyway, I'll come back tomorrow and we can talk for a little while.  You still owe the gang a little 'show'.  With love, Johnny." I read, folding up the letter and putting it back on the table.  Abbie looked at me with sad eyes. "You okay there Abbs?" I asked, she shook her head.

"Can you sleep with me?" She asked, I kind of gave her a weird look. "I had a bad dream, you know I don't do well with those." She added, well yeah no one does well with bad dreams.  But, Abbie, now she can get freaked out over a dream if it really got to her.  I nodded and limped over to her bed.  I laid down and looked at the ceiling, she did the same.  Once she fell asleep, I decided to stay with her.  You know, what's the point of moving if I'm already here?  I fell asleep soon after that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry for the late update guys.  My friend was getting a little pissed off with me, because I wouldn't update sooner.  Anyways if any of you have read Dangers of Love by @wishIhadHarryStyles, is there any coincidence you notice?  You know any relationship or anything similar about both her book and this book?  If you do, post it in the comments for me.  Stay Gold.

-Raevyn