She's SO Difficult

Johnny's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning still in their grandpa's car.  I miss Kee-Kee, my girl my love.  She left, because of something I started.  The car finally came to a stop.  I was walking out of the car and something glared in my eye.  I looked at my wrist, the bracelet I gave Kee-Kee.  We couldn't have boken up.  Pony walked out with Abbie in his arms.

"Is this the place, Dallas?" Dr. Johnson asked.  Dally walked up and nodded.  We walked up to see some people fixing the wall.  Jacob walked up to a girl and tapped her shoulder.

"Excuse me," He sarted. "Have you seen a girl come by here yesterday?" He asked.  Another girl walked by, she looked tough like Dal.

"Who wants to know?" She asked placing a hand on her hip.  The girl Jacob tapped earlier turned.  She had pretty brown eyes.

"Lay off will ya?" She said to the other girl.  "He didn't ask you." She told her, she put down her tools and looked at us.

"J.J.?  Is it really you.  After all these years." Jacob said hugging her.  She was struck dumb.

"What the hell?  Get off of her." The other girl said, pushing him away.

"Did anyone tell you to-." J.J. started.  She looked at Jacob.  And jumped in his arms.

"Jakey !" She screamed.  Then she put him in a head lock. "What kind of cousin are you?  Not even writing a letter or even calling?" She shouted.

"Uncle, uncle." Jacob begged.  She released him.  He rubbed his neck, panting for breath. "What kind of cousin are you?" He asked.  She shook her head.

"Hey grandaddy." She said walking over to Dr. Johnson.  He laughed.

"You look so much like your mama.  Where is she working now a days?" He asked.  She giggled.

"She owns her own diner now." She said.  She looked over at us. "How did y'all get here in that car.  You must've been in a clown car." She said pointing to us.  Abbie was awake rubbing her eyes.

J.J. looked at Sodapop.  She smiled, her eyes were kind, like his.  She walked up to Darry and held out her hand.

"Darry Curtis." He greeted.  She gave him a firm handshake.

"Janice Thompson.  Call me J.J.  This is my friend Tayla." She said pulling Tayla closer.  Tayla was like a girl Dally.

"Are you guys here to help out with the church or what?" Tayla asked crossing her arms.

"Well actually we-" Dally started, but was cut off by Abbie.

"Of course we are." Abbie interupted.

"Can you tell us where Kee-Kee is?" I asked.  She looked over at me and the rest of the gang.

"So you guys are the 'friends' she was talking about.  I see.  We'll go as soon as we finish this roof." She said pointing up wards.  Darry got excited and got to work right away.
Kee-Kee's P.O.V.

I was working at the diner my aunt owns.  After staying in the kitchen for 3 hours, Aramis walked in and smiled at me.

"Are you ready to start waiting tables?" He asked me.  I stood there and cracked my knuckles.  I nodded.  He taught me how to hold more than one tray at a time.  I had my first costomers.

"Aramis can you go?  I don't know if I can be trusted with this job." I said.  He pulled my hair back in a high pony tail.

"I beleive in you, don't be intimidated.  If you need anything I'm a few tables away."  He reassured me.  I walked over and sighed in releif when I saw J.J. and Tayla, the weird thing is that they were in the long booth.

"Hello I'm-" I started then I saw the gang.  "I'm at the wrong table excuse me." I dashed to the other direction.  I ran into a tall muscular figure dropping some glasses. "I'm so sorry sir." I said wiping him off with my napkin.  I recognized that leather jacket any where.

"Hey watch where you're goin'!" Dally shouted.  I'm so glad I kept my head down.

"I'm sorry sir, this is her first day and she's kinda excited." Aramis said pushing me to the kitchen. "What's wrong?" He asked me.

"I can't serve that table.  Those people don't like me.  We kinda have a bad relationship." I lied.  He nodded and gave me my stuff and the keys to his car.

"You should go back to the hous, get some rest.  I'll be over when my break starts." He said.  I nodded.  I went out the back and saw Jacob smoking, he never smokes.  I saw a rock and threw in the other direction to distract him.  I ran over and put on some glasses.  I drove off, that was a close call.

I finally drove up to the house and went to the bathroom for a bubble bath to relax.

An hour later there was a knock at the door.  And my relaxation came to an end when my head shot up.

"Hey, come on.  Their are some people that wanna see you." I heard J.J. say through the door.  I moaned loud enough for her to hear. " C'mon, they've been looking for you.  If you don't come out I'll come in." She threatened.  I knew she would've done it, like Soda would walk in on me when he thought I wasn't dressed.

I walked out in the dress I bought with Johnny, I straitened my hair and curled the ends.  I walked out and took a deep breath, preparing for the yelling.  I walked into the living room with my head down.

"Kee-Kee!  I've missed you so much." I heard a familiar voice say.  They ran up and hugged me. "Why do you keep doin' this to me?" It was Jacob.

"If you read the note, you would've known not to look for me like I asked." I said sternly.

"Look, we want you to be safe.  What happened to not running away from life?"Johnny asked.  I grunted amd walked away.  Soda, Abbie, Johnny and J.J. followed me.  I walked to Aramis' room and sat on his bed, he wasn't home yet.

"Kee-Kee!  Open up, we gotta talk." J.J. demanded.

"No!  We don't have to talk about any thing.  I told you guys not to look for me, but you did anyways." I yelled.

"That's because we care." Johnny said. "I still love you Kee-Kee no matter what." He added.  I calmed down a little.

"I love you too Johnny.  I always will, I promise." I said softly from behind to door.

"Then why did you give me your bracelet?  Did we break up because I was asking all those questions?" He asked.  I opened the door and there was Johnny almost about to cry.  I ran up and kissed him on his lips, he kissed back.

"We didn't break up.  I just wanted to leave a piece of me behind.  I was gonna come back." I said.  Abbie hugged me.

"I can't beleive you left without me." She said.  I hugged her back.

"Well, would you have kept it a secret?" I asked.  She shook her head.  I saw Jacob walk up behind Soda, he looked pissed.

"Kiesha," He started.

----------------------------------
A/N:
Sorry for the bad update.  I might update later today.  I decided to leave off here for a reason.
-Raevyn