Make It Stop

Abbie's P.O.V.

I woke up in my bedroom to see Pony smiling at me, sitting at the foot of my bed.  It hurt like hell just to move my neck.

"Hi Abbie, how are you feelin'?" He asked.  I shrugged and that hurt too, the slightest movement hurt.

"I've been better, where's Kee-Kee?" I asked back.  He lightly touched my face and I winced in pain, he pulled his hand back quick.

"Sorry," he said, I nodded and just held his hand in mine.  It still hurt, but it sure was worth it. "Well, Kee-Kee is down stairs with Johnny.  You've been asleep for about two days." He explained

"Oh, really?" I asked, disoriented.  He nodded.  Just then Kee-Kee walked in with my favorite ice cream sundae.

She smiled at me and I tried to return it.  She sat down in a stool I had in my room.

"Hey, how are you Abbs?" She asked me.  I tried smiling.  She nodded, understandingly, as if she could feel my pain. "Want some ice cream?" She asked.  I slightly nodded.

"Here, let me help you sit up." Pony offered.  He slowly lifted me up and propped me up on my wall, beside my bed.  And he sat down next to me.

"Will you help me, Pony?" I asked. "You know with the ice cream." He smiled and took the bowl from Kee-Kee, and she left.  Me and Pony were sitting in my room talking about what happened, and he was comforting me and reading Gone With the Wind.

After about an hour we were sitting there in comfortable silence, until Pony broke it.

"Hey, Abbie, have you ever loved anyone other than me?" He asked, I looked in his gray eyes and touched his cheek.  He gave me a questioning look, waiting for his answer.

"Other than my family, no.  You are my everything Ponyboy Curtis and don't you forget it." I said kissing his forehead, he gave me a dorky grin and kissed me back. "And what about you?  Have you ever loved anyone other than me?" I asked.

He shook his head and said, "Nope." Popping the p.  I kind of looked at him unsure and he gave me the same look.

"Not even Cherry Valance, the soc girl?" I asked, he shook his head and it went quiet afterwards.  Neither of us bothered breaking the silence, it was pretty weird.  I don't even know why I brought that Valance girl into this conversation.

Kee-Kee's P.O.V. (While Abbie and Pony were talking and hanging out)

Johnny and I are sitting in the living room watching a movie.  I soon feel like I'm about to doze off and I feel Johnny tap my shoulder, I look up at him.

"I'm sorry." He said softly and looked away from me.  I turned his head so he was facing me.

"Sorry for what?  As far as I'm concerned you didn't do anything to me." I said bringing my legs up to the couch.  He huffed and slouched down.

"I'm sorry for everything that's happened to you.  You know like when you got jumped by socs 4 times, your dad beating you and I tried to stop him, you got shot by him, and you got hit by a car.  All of that wouldn't have happened if you never met me." He said disappointed.  I looked at him confused and sighed.

"Johnny, if I never met you we wouldn't be together.  If you never tried to save me then I could've been dead right now.  And Johnny if I never met you then we wouldn't have met I could've died of pneumonia.  You shouldn't apologize." I said kissing his cheek.  He didn't change his expression, just kept looking down at the ground.

"My mom was right, I am a mistake." He mumbled, I shook my head and tapped his shoulder.  He didn't move, still with a blank expression.

"Johnny, look at me.  Come on baby, look at me right now." I said sternly, he rolled his eyes and turned to me. "Don't you ever, and I mean EVER, let anyone tell you that you're a mistake.  Because they have no idea how great you really are.  And if anyone tells you something like that, remember that your friends love you and I love you.  Okay?" I said seriously.

"Sure, thanks Kee-Kee.  I love you too." He said kissing me on the lips, I kissed back and we sat there for a while, mostly kissing.  It's always been that way, in front of the gang he's this shy little guy, but with me he's outgoing and protective.  He makes me feel so safe when I'm with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry this is late and bad, I'm having writer's block.  This is the best I can do for you right now, until I figure out what I want to do with this story then there will be more quality in my writing.  Stay Gold.

-Raevyn