Old "Friends?"

Kee-Kee's P.O.V.

Johnny just kissed me out of the blue.  He is still kissing me, I don't kiss back, just stand there struck dumb.  He pulled away and looked at me, with a blank face.

"Uhm, what?" I asked sounding dumb.  He smiled and lightly touched my cheek.

"I see you aren't that self cautious about your scar." He said pointing to my collar bone.  I just shook my head and gave him a questioning look. "Kee-Kee, I've been trying to talk to you.  Why do you always hang up on me?" He asked.

"Well, you had a chance to talk to me three days ago.  But, you hung up on me remember?" I said.  He ran his finger through his hair.  He stood there without anything else to say. "Yeah that's what I thought." I said walking back to the bus, following Abbie.  It was so weird, I've never felt so guilty to say anything before that.

*1 Week Later*

Today was the day of the concert.  I was backstage with J.J., Abbie, and Dee.  I was tuning my guitar.  I'm wearing a powder blue dress.  It's strapless and a high-low design, since it was kind of large and made me look like I had no figure I put on a thick brown belt.  The other girls had powder blue dresses on.  Abbie's dress was at mid thigh and had sparkles and was a single strap.  J.J.'s was full length and spaghetti strap.  Dee's dress was a long sleeved cocktail dress.

It was finally time for us to go on.  I saw in the front row was the gang with Tayla, Dallas Jr,, Jacob, grandpa, Aramis and my aunt.  We walked out on stage and were greeted with cheers.  Dee was sitting at the keyboard.  At first she didn't want to come on with us, it took a while until we finally convinced her.

After playing a few songs we had a meet and greet.  Finally someone else walked up to the table after I took a picture with a fan.  It was my dad.  He had Jacob by his collar.

"Hello Kiesha, long time no see." He said to me.  I stiffened and looked down at my feet. "I see that scar hasn't gotten any better." He said, touching my collar bone.

"Kee-Kee!" I heard the gang yell.  I turned to see them running to me.  My dad grabbed me by the hair and put me in a head lock.  He held a gun in his hand, and Jacob just stood there, knowing that my dad would seriously hurt us and anyone who tried to stop him.

"Try anything and I'll shoot!" Our dad challenged.  They all stepped back, Johnny gave me a worried look.  Abbie, Pony, J.J., Tayla, and my grandpa stood there.

"It's okay, guys." I lied. "I love you Johnny." I said.  Our dad walked us to his car, there is no license plate and the windows are painted black.  Jacob and I sat in the back and held hands, he rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb.  I knew this was going to happen, I just had to leave.