[I'll Be There For You][Sowjin, Yumin, and Umga]

Start from the beginning

"Sowon! Can you pass me the clothes on the bed?" Jungkook yelled from the bathroom. I grabbed the clothes and walked to the bathroom. I passed to him and went out. I saw Yeri and Sehun come in very sleepy. It was already midnight. 

"Jin is back, where is he?" Sehun asked

"Yeah, he's in the bathroom," I said pointing behind me. I laid down on the bed and sighed. Jungkook came out with Jin and put him on the bed. "Is he okay?" I asked Jungkook

"Yeah, he's just a bit drunk and he's talking a lot," Jungkook said

"Alright," I said and Jungkook put Jin on the bed. "Let's get some sleep," I said and telling Yeri and Sehun to go back to their rooms. Eunha and Jungkook went to sleep while I looked after Jin. 

Jin final fell asleep

Jin final fell asleep. I soon fell asleep but then woke up when I felt someone get off the bed and leave. I got up and saw the lights in the bathroom. I walked to the bathroom and saw Jin. He was throwing up. I grabbed the water from the table and gave it to him. I helped him back to the bed. 

"Hey, you alright?" I asked and he just nodded.

"I'll get you some more water," I said and got up but Jin just grabs my arm

"Just stay with me," Jin said. I laid back down and Jin just holds me in his arms. We both fell asleep. I walked to the bathroom to freshen up. I heard a knock as I was getting dressed. I opened the door to see a very sleepy Eunha. She came in and washed her face. I finished getting dressed and left the bathroom. Eunha took a shower and changed.

 Eunha took a shower and changed