[I'll Be There For You][Sowjin, Yumin, and Umga]

[THIS CHAPTER WILL BE VERY LONG!! I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY]

Sowon pov

The guys were playing while my friends and I were talking in my room. We were mostly talking about what we were going to do for the next few weeks. 

"We should go shopping!" Yeri said 

"The guys would hate that but let's do it!" I said 

"We should go have a picnic," Eunha said

"Go to the beach!" Yuju said. I nodded to both of the suggestions.

"YES!" I said.

"So...moving on, how are you and Jin?" Yeri said

"Good, why?" I asked

"I don't know maybe because you're always together," Sinb said

"And so, we're just friends," I said and looking down

"Alright you guys are friends...to him you're more than a friend," Yerin said and saying the last part in a whisper.

"You know I heard that..." I said looking up at her.

"I'm sorry, unnie..." Yerin said

"It's okay," I said, "So how about you and Taehyung?" I said teasing her

"Nothing...unnie," She said smiling.

"Oh, come on you guys are always together. You guys are the same," I said 

"Alright, I like him but I don't know if he likes me, so....who do you like SINB-AH!" Yerin said tackling Sinb to the floor.

"YAH! YERIN! Get off of me," Sinb said pushing Yerin off of her. I heard a knock at the door. Yuju went to get the door while I helped Yerin and Sinb up. 

"Unnie...it's Jin," Yuju said and looked at me. I helped Yerin and Sinb up first and then walked over to Jin.

"Hey what do you need?" I asked and looked at him. He looks at me then back at the guys.

"I'm sorry if this shocks you," Jin said and pulls me into a kiss. The kiss lasted for about a second and he ran off. I was there speechless while the guys were running to find him. I looked back and saw my friend's reaction and it was pure shock. 

We waited for about 10 minutes and the guys came back. I saw Jimin and Jungkook soaking wet but they didn't find Jin. 

"I'm sorry, we couldn't find him," Jimin said in a sad tone. Yuju and Eunha gave Jimin and Jungkook a towel and they sat beside me

"It's okay," I said and looked outside. It was dark and raining. Where could he be? "Let's go to bed for now," I said getting up and going to my room. 

[3 hours later]

Everyone is asleep expect Jungkook, Eunha, and me. We were in the living room. We heard a knock and Jungkook went to get it. He opened the door which revealed Mr. Wang and a very drunk Jin.

"Jungkook...help your friend," Mr. Wang said and gave him Jin

"What happened to him?" Jungkook asked and when I heard that Eunha and I walked over to the door. When I walked over to Mr. Wang and Jin.

"I saw him coming back up here drunk, I didn't want other people to see him. So I took him and brought him here, he's also under aged to drink, but I think he just drank soju and some Korean beef. I asked him on the way up and that's what he said," Mr. Wang said, "Well, I have to get going, have a good night," Mr. Wang said and leaving. Jungkook closed the door and helped Jin to his room. Eunha and I walked to the kitchen and got some water. We walked back into the bedroom and placed the water on a table.