Chapter 18 - Examinations

About a few minutes earlier.

"HEY YOU!" - The viking girl came in out of nowhere beside Sjchaek.

From the shouts, the three of them. Especially Sjchaek, is Startled. With Sjchaek who is the most startled one here since she came behind him.

And of course, someone suddenly calling you out of nowhere would surely scare anyone like Markus and Sjchaek. But not as much as Mary.

"..!" - Mary pushed herself a little bit back across the table as she saw this viking helmet wearing, double axe wielding girl in front of her.

After they realized who it was, the two of them sighed and looked sharply at the viking girl.

"...What did I do?" - The girl asked confusingly as the two men looked at her intently.

"...Yuliah....." - As the name suggests. Yuliah was being called out for some reason.

"Yes...?" Yuliah, who just did a little joke. Was getting interrogated by her own subordinates.

"You scared her." - Markus looked at her directly while patting Mary.

"Scared what?" - She asked, "The kid, Yuliah. The kid." - Sjchaek said while facepalming himself in the table.

Yuliah looked at the back and saw the little figure known as Mary nerveously holding Markus's shirt.

After this realization she blushed, and taken off her helmet to see her surprisingly cute face. She has a messy and curly ginger-like hair to her with a large, rounded blue eyes with freckles across her face.

Overall, she gives off a country bumpkin like atmosphere to her.

Mary saw this and calmed down by a lot. She stopped holding her brother's clothes and stopped going to the corner of her seat. She blushed herself a bit and lowered her head in embarresment.

Yuliah giggled a bit and pushed through the table to seat beside her. She wiggled through Markus and sat in the gap between Markus and Maria. While completely disregarding Markus's feelings.

Now next to Mary, Yuliah makes her introduction, "Hello there, sorry for that one bad impression, I hope we get a proper one this time. My name is Yuliah, what's yours?" - But then a certain someone interrupted her.

"Hey...! You can't just cut in my seat like tha-- ack!!" - Just as he was about to come in the conversation. "Your name, please." - Yuliah did a little bit of... what you should say, 'roughhousing' of Markus's face.

*Crack!

"Hey guys, do you hear that noise? Sounds like somebody stepping on bones and stuff." - Sjchaek asked nonchalantly at the two of them.

"No, not at all! Right, Mark?" - She asked Markus, who cannot even breathe right now.

But all Markus can do right now is nod and hope for Yuliah's mercy within her cold, frozen heart.

"Good." - Then with God's help, Yuliah pulled off her hands.

With Markus knocked out for a while, Yuliah once again look at Mary.

"I-I am Maria.... You? Nee-san?" - She asked, carefully as to not brought out her vengeful side.

"Heheh! My name's Yuliah, Yuliah Klarsol." - She happily said her name out loud.

"Oh really!" - Mary got excited.

"Mhm!" - She nodded.

And the two of them talk for a while.