Chapter 11 - God's Misrepresentatiom

SGO, an innovative MMO of it's time, it's currently the reigning game in the MMO market.

A mix of cartoon yet realiatic graphics makes it stand out, amazing levels, and an endless amount of character customization and many more.

But, one of it's biggest selling points of the game is it's endless amount of things to do.

The other selling point is it's ability to psysically change this world. It's called the 'influence' system, bad name decision but it's exactly what it sounds like, a game mechanic that let's you influence it's NPC's.

For example, say that 2 powerful players does a duel in the mountain, the duel causes that mountain to be destroyed. Unlike the other games out there where it'll just regenerate back, in SGO it will stay like that until the players cam fix it.

That's the basic analogy to it, but, but there's more. Adding up that you can actually change that environment works, for example if a herd of Unicorns comes through, it will change it's direction and go through the now gone mountain and take that shorter route.
With that system in place, players in SGO are more of a Builder type with creating trade routes and making cities, where the most powerful players, not bragging but me, can create entire countries and NPC armies that even make Cyborg Bill Gate's computer crash.

We fight for Mining tiles, High Mana density tiles, and as for me, sea routes.

Speaking of Cities, temples. There's also what you call 'Religious Influence.' And that's where Kurumi comes into the picture.

Kurumi is a what you so called a 'God' in the world. At least she claims to. She created a religion that involves her and her Theocratic state.

In SGO, there are five types of Influences. Cultural, Religious, Imperial, Economic, and Technical.

Kurumi has a guild called the 'Order of the White Lions'. Or 'OWL' For short. Their religion, called 'Krumism' is the biggest doctrine in the Game, and due to the Influence, Many NPC's converted to Krumism, and called themselves 'Krumist' and built many monuments of her. Many NPC villages and cities within her Influence has become The Church's Money hole. And many players and even guilds became Krumist, and fought for the guild.

And those Cities and Villages that converted to Krumism? They got an upgrade of a lifetime, OWL has brought there famous marble blocks to renovate their Villages. You know those Church tax money earlier, they used them to create the marble to rebuild the village.

So, with all of that. No one argues that she's the biggest 'Religious Influence' around.

============================

"What the heck." - As she Questions these insanity in front of her.

[Why did that bastard mentioned Kurumi's name?! That doesn't make any sense.]

[I thought I'm in a another world? I never thought that Kurumi's name will pop up in this world at all, she's not even worth mentioning!]

As i assess this crisis that's in front of me, the priest continues his preachings at the masses.

"Now! Let's make them suffer as the word of god punish them?!"

As he screams his lungs out, the buldging eye sockets of his would practically pop off like a cork, his veins of his getting more repulsive every time he moves a step.

"Who is this man..." - As she wonders alloud.

"That man is priest Jhsovenne." - Someone answered her question.

Mori looked at the person who said that, she turned around and saw a average guard.

He looks just like one of the soldiers who's in the area, no distinguishable features on him.