Happily ever after

Jin's p.o.v

Ring~ring~ring~

I took my phone and saw that J-Hope was dialing me.
-Yes?
-Hyuunng! Where are you? Can you walk? Did it hurt? Was it good?
- Ugh...what are you talking about you idiot?-I said as I felt someone hugging me and burying their head in my neck . I turned around just to see Namjoon.
-What? Didn't he come to you?
-Oh...you talk about...oh...yeah he is here...
-And what happened? TELL ME PLS!
....
-Good morning beautiful.-Namjoon said as he smiled.
-Good morning- I smiled back.
-Who is it?
-It's Hobi.
I heard him scream "Owwwwww ... Tell me now!!!" trough the phone. Namjoon took the phone:
-If you wanna know so badly come and see for yourself.-as he hung up and snuggled into me.
-Let's get up!
-I want to stay like this a little more.-He said.
-Okay Darling-I cuddled with him.
...
J-Hope's p.o.v

As soon as Namjoon hung up on me I got up and packed. I opened Line and made a group with everyone except Namjoon and Jin.

Hobi: Hey
guys!
Namjin is becoming real.
I am going to Incheon cuz they are there
Jimin: Wait..
What?!
FOR REAL?!
REALLY?!
Jungkook: Omo!
Tae look at this!
Jimin:FINALLY!
Tae:WOOWOWO
Slow down a bit
They are real?
I am coming too!
Jungkook:Me too!
Suga: Don't!
I think they need time for themselves alone...
Hobi: NONONO RM said we should go
Suga: oh man...
Let's go
I wanna see this too
But I still think it's not a good idea.
Hobi: At the airport in an hour
Bye~
Jimin: It's fine Yoongi
BTW Imma get my camera
Jungkook: bye
Tae: C'ya

...
-You are finally here!- I said as I took off my sunglasses.
-When are we going?-Jimin said excitedly.
-In 5 mins.- Suga looked at him seriously.

I called Jin again
-Yes?
-We are in the plane, coming to you. Wait for us.- I said as I hung up.
-You are so cruel-Suga said with a mischievous smile.
-Thanks!- I smiled back widely.-Gaja!

Jin's p.o.v
HE.HUNG.UP.ON.ME?!
-Who was it?-Namjoon asked me with sweet voice.
-It was Hobi...
-And?
-"We are coming." - he said.
-We?
-I too don't know ...
-O-Okay

We kept eating the breakfast which I made 1 hour slower cause Namjoon was horny ( and so was I) and we fucked in the kitchen. It was delicious .

-Do you want to go somewhere?-he asked?
-The beach?
-Okay then...let's go.
-N-now?!
-Yep!
-O-Okay.

We quickly changed and got out. It was like a date . I was so happy. There was something like a summer festival going on so we just stopped and watched . On the stage was a little girl singing beautifully. Then out of nowhere my phone rang.

-Hello?
-Hyung,where are you?
-Oh... Jiminie! We are at the summer festival . Right in front of the stage.
-We'll be there in 2 mins. Stаy there.

-What happened?- Namjoon asked me.
-They... - I was about to explain to him when someone's yelling interrupted me.
-Hyuuunnnnggg!!!

I turned around just to see Hoseok smiling and waving. When I looked around I saw that everyone was looking at us. In a moment there we're so many people screaming "BTS! BTS, are here! " . I didn't know where the others were anymore. I felt someone grabbing my hand. It was Namjoon.
After awhile that looked to me like years we we're all together. Fans were... Everywhere.
Namjoon let go of my hand and I felt cold chills down my spine.

-Okay okay! -he waved his hands.-Everyone, come with me.
We all got on the stage. The MC's gave us mics. Everyone was screaming.
It took 15 minutes before our manager's car was in the parking lot.
10 minutes passed talking with the organizations and....we started.
We performed "Dope","Fire",Blood, sweat & Tears","I need you","Save me" and "Young forever" then the fans asked us questions and we got off the stage.

-That was what we needed - Hobi said.
-Yup although we came to rest...- mumbled Kookie .
-First place... WE came to rest. -Namjoon said.
-Second place... WE came to see how you two lovebirds are doing. - J-Hope said and all of us started laughing. I felt my cheeks becoming hot when Namjoon hugged me by the shoulder, kissed my cheek and with a big smile said
-We are dating!

My eyes widened. Well... They didn't react exactly as I expected to...

-Oh my God! Really?! - Suga said sarcastically.
-No shit Sherlock! - Tae rolled his eyes.
-Tae! Your language ! -Me and Jungkook both said.
Everyone laughed again.
-Well shall we go?!
-C'mon the hotel is not far.

We ate dinner at the restaurant. Everyone was so happy and cheerful . We talked like we haven't seen each other for years.
I was so happy.
-So now, when Namjin is real I can confirm that Seokjin hyung is the mother and Namjoon hyung is the father. -Jimin said while stuffing his mouth with food.
-Yup!-Kookie's laughed.
-Totally! -Said Taehyung.

I almost choked.
-Y-yeah... -I blushed as Namjoon and I both said it and he hugged me.
-So... Is he big? Is he good? Did it hurt?-Hoseok said with a big smile almost going ot top of the table.
-W-what?!
-Eeewwwwww! Hyung stop it! -Jungkook said with a disgusted look but still laughing. - I don't wanna know!
-Yeah... Our baby is still too little to know about this stuff! - Jimin laughed.
-I-I'm not! -he blushed. - I know what I have to know! I am a man ya know?!
-You know the theory .
-Stop it please. -Tae said with sad face.

My heart broke.