New

Namjoon's p.o.v

I couldn't believe this was happening. My feelings were in place now. I knew what I was feeling. It was love.
-Jin hyung...
-Yes?
- Who was this girl yesterday?

Jin's p.o.v

I laughed inside.
Why don't I make him a little jealous?
-Oh..Sun? You don't have to worry about her.- I said with a smile.
-But yesterday you said she was your girlfriend!-he frowned.
-Look...this was a misunderstanding. Don't think about her now. Just eat.

Namjoon's p.o.v

This makes me angry. What does he mean?! Is he playing with me? One moment he says "she's my girlfriend" the other he says " it's a misunderstanding"... Wtf?!
- Are you kidding me?- I put my fork down.-Look...if we are going to be in a relationship you must tell me everything.

Jin's p.o.v

My heart skipped a beat. Did he just say ”a relationship” .
-A r-relationship?
-Don't you want to?! I thought we already are..I mean..we did all this stuff and... We've told each other "I love you"...and..-he was really confused.
-N-no...I just.. I didn't know...I mean I've dreamt of this for years now and you just said it and...I mean Yes! Yeah! I want to!

Namjoon's p.o.v

I was so happy and still
-What?! YEARS??! WHAT?!
-Erm...I mean...-he froze.
I don't think he realised what he just said.
-Tell.me.everything.
I couldn't believe this. He told me he's had feelings for me since the beginning.. And how Hoseok helped him and everything. He told me about Sun.
-I..I don't know what to say...-I felt tears in my eyes.-I am so sorry. I hurt you and I didn't even know. So that's why you came alone here and didn't pick up your phone...
Everything became clear.
-Y-Yes...-he looked at his feet.
I got up and hugged him.
-Kim SeokJin... I love you. And I am sorry for hurting you. I love you with all my heart. Sorry it took me awhile before understanding it.-I whispered in his ear and he shivered as he clenched his fists holding my t-shirt and dug his head in my shoulder.
-I love you too- he cried quietly- I am sorry.. I just waited for this moment for so long...

Jin's p.o.v

I was so happy. I couldn't do anything but cry.

-And one more thing-he said with hoarse voice as he looked in my eyes with passion.-Don't you ever try to run away from me- he whispered with deep voice in my ear.
We shared a deep kiss.
-I am sorry hyung... But you..look what have you done to me-he said as he grabbed my hand and put in between his legs on his hard dick.
Oh my god. He was turning me on. His deep voice and now his hard member.
-Namjoon-ah...- I said with low voice - you are turning me on.
I grabbed his hand and did the same thing.
-Look what we've got here...- he smirked teasingly.
He lifted me up and kissed me passionately . His tongue played in my mouth.
-I think I am still hungry- he said with a smile. Let's do "Eat Jin"!-he laughed out loud.
-Don't tell me you'll be turning V live on.
-Why not?- he said as he squeezed my ass.
-Ya!- I slapped his shoulder.
-The ARMY's will go crazy!
-Stop it you!
We both laughed. Then he threw me on the bed.
-Now let's eat. You were so sexy this morning cooking for me I nearly fucked you right there!-He said as he pulled my boxers down and sucked on my member's tip.
-N-Namjoon-ah..
Just when it started to feel like I'll cum he said ”Not yet. I waited so you'll wait too.”
He licked my ass and then inserted one finger. It wasn't really painful and surely wasn't enough. He then inserted two more fingers. Oh god! He started moving in and out as he played with my nipples or cock with the other hand. His kisses began from my forehead to my nose,to my mouth where our tongues danced in synch, then to my neck, nipples and abdomen. He sucked my balls a little and all of this while fingering me. I felt like I can cum just from the euphoria that I was with him.
-Joon... Ah..ah...
I couldn't talk normally. All I could do was moan and breath heavily.
-Yes hyung-he smirked.
-M-more...I want more!- I said as I got up on my elbows and kissed him.
- You want what? - he said teasingly.
-D-do not...
-Do not what,hyung? I can't hear you. If you don't say it how am I supposed to know what do you want?
-Don't make me say it please...- I almost cried from embarrassment.
He lifted my chin and started fingering me faster
-If you don't want to cum just from my fingers beg for it! Or do you want me to stop now?
Oh god! He was quite the sadistic-dominant type. Is it wrong that it turned me on even more?!
-N-no!-I barely said trough taking breaths.
-No what?
-Don't stop,please.- I looked at him with a stare that should have delivered the message ”If you stop I'll kill you!" - I'll do whatever you want!
-Beg! - he said as he started to stroke my penis.
God no..if he keeps this up I'll cum in no time.
-Ah..ah..Namjoon-ah.. Please.. I-I want you!
- You were a bad boy! Beg more now!
-P-please...I want your big cock in my tight hole! I want to feel your hard dick inside my ass as you thrust in and out of me. I want to feel your cum deep inside me! Pleasee! I want it rough! Let me feel your cock in me before I cum! - I literally screamed.
He blushed so hard that his daddy image sunk in the toilet for a moment. Then he got back even sexier.