Lost

Namjoon's p.o.v

It's been a week since I last saw him. Since then I dream only all these weird dreams . There was this one, where we were in a car, going to Busan, then suddenly he held my hand and told me to stop the car, that he cannot wait anymore, I looked him in the eyes and saw how much he wanted this, so I kissed him and he kissed me back and in the other moment we were on the back seat and I was fucking him so hard and he was moaning, which was such a turn on.
I don't know what is happening to me. I do not know why I keep having all these weird dreams. And most importantly Why Jin? How do I know how he moans?How do I know how his touch feels?
All these questions keep me up at night, so when I am awake I think about him and when I am asleep I dream about him. I really hate this! It's not normal to think about something like that! Something is really wrong with me. I cannot love him in a romantic way he is my hyung.No,no,no. I cannot love him because he is a man. I AM NOT GAY. NETHER IS HE.
I need to talk to someone.
The moment I thought this Yoongi came in the office.
-Anneyong
-Yoongi! What are you doing here?
-I had work around here and I thought that I will come check up on you. How is it going? You don't look so well...
-I..um..
My voice broke.
-Namjoon...-he said and made a step towards me-is everything alright.
-Have you heard from Jin?
Do you know where he is?
-No, I haven't. He isn't picking up his phone. Something wrong?
-Look..I...I need to tell someone.-I held my head with both hands and told him everything. He didn't say anything. He was just smiling.
-So..what do you think? Am I crazy?
-Kekeke..Look...Namjoon-ah let me tell you a secret... The rumors about me and Jimin are true...we are in a relationship... But...with each other.
I.FROZE.
WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?
-But please keep quiet. Only Hoseok knows about this.
In the beginning I was like you. I know a lot of questions go trough your head but..let your mind rest a little. Stop tinking about the differences... If it's love you can't stop it, trust me.
-But...
-There are no buts. Just trust me.
I gotta go already, but if you need anything... I am here you know...
-Okay...call me sometime.
-Anneyong.

Yoongi's p.o.v

I was listening to him and smiling unconsciously. The reason why I came was because Hoseok requested. He said he needs help. I saw it coming long ago... I found out about Jin's feelings about a year ago..and now..all these things Namjoon told me. I could relate and it made me so happy for them. All I could do was to pray for a happy ending.

Namjoon's p.o.v

I called Jin. I messaged him. But there was nothing. I just wanted to know he is well. I was so angry that he didn't pick up the phone! What was he doing? Was he really alone? Where was he? I wouldn't say a word to him, I swear! How could he put this thoughts in my head and then leave?!
I felt like crying from anger. I typed him a message and shut down my phone. I will not think about this anymore! I am not gay. I am not in love. I need to focus on work.
.............................................................

"-You don't answer your phone or the messages.
I am done trying! Don't you ever show in front of me! Like I care..."