The three boys dashed away, naruto running. I giggled and started walking to the music room with Junmyeon.

"So what are you going to tell them?" I asked.

"They all made the sm auditions and are all going to debut as a group together- except Jin."

"Wait wait wait! Hold up-" I started and stopped walking. "I thought that they had to do a second round of auditions? Plus I never saw Jin as the auditions when we went! I thought he wanted to go audition with Namjoon and them at bighit?"

Junmyeon smiled and continued walking. "Well they were so good sm wants to start a group with them as soon as possible." Then his smile faded. "Jin did want to audition with them but he wanted to try out for sm- and sadly he didn't make it. I'm positive he will make the bighit audition though."

I nodded in understanding, sad for Jin; but I was so overjoyed that Baekhyun and the others are going to be debuting as a group!

"Well they're all sitting in there." I said when we arrived to the music room and peaked in the window.

I opened the door and made my way over to Baekhyun where he grabbed my hand, intwining our fingers.

"Hey guys! I have some good news." Junmyeon stood in front of them, hands in his jacket pocket.

"Oooo news." Chanyeol said, scooting over to sit next to me.

"Sm has asked me to bring you all in- so you can get training to debut as a Kpop group."

Chen screamed. Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo. Lay pushed Sehun over in excitement. Xiumin hid his face in his hands. Baekhyun and Chanyeol yelled in my ear and grabbed onto me, shaking me. Suho just watched the scene going about.

Baekhyun tackled me so he was squishing me, and curled into a little ball of happiness while shaking me even more.

I couldn't stop laughing.

~~~

After school we all decided to celebrate by heading to the best milkshake place in town, Reds Milkshakes.

Sehun and Chanyeol were swinging me on their arms as we walked downtown.

"Wheeeeeee." I laughed.

"Want a piggy back ride? Baek Baek airlines?" My boyfriend winked at me causing me to nod furiously and unhook myself from Sehun and Chanyeol.

I hopped onto his back and he playfully ran down the street, causing a bunch of people to stare at us.

Now that my eyes have been opened up since being with Baekhyun, I don't even care if people think we're weird- think I'm weird. The world wouldn't be as colourful if we didn't go a little crazy once in a while.

Sometimes we just need a little madness.

I couldn't control my laughter so I hid my face in Baekhyun's back, smiling like an idiot.

"Rrrrrkkkk!! We have arrived!"

I jumped off and gave him a loving look before walking into the building.